Newbie needs more Help.....

redny

Hello Again,'It has been about 1 week since my last post and I wanted to give an update and hopefully get more helpful suggestions.

I have 10 feminized Orange Kush seeds of those one is 3 weeks old and looks amazing, she is about 8 inches, thick stem with at least 10 sets of leaves and new bud sites appearing everyday

2 others which are about 2 weeks old are just starting to grow leaves with very skinny stems ,none of the other seeds took because I was not familiar with the germinating process and had the problems with my meters.

Now I have the 5 free seeds germinating for 2 days, these seeds were free and they did not come with a name(kush, white widow, ect...).

I am germinating using the paper towel method, they have been there for almost 50 hours and nothing yet- how long can this take. They are all still black and look alive.

I am grateful to have the one beautiful Kush plant and do not want to hurt her chances at a large harvest because I waited to start proper nut regiment until the other seedlings are ready to be put into the system.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

pictures coming soon- still working on getting a good camera

I am using the Ecowgrower 6 plant spider DWC system with a 17 gallon reservoir with a 400watt MH bulb

as of right now my reservoir is at 72 degrees, 619ppm and PH of 5.9
The light is three feet above plants,

I am using a 1/4 GH 3 part Flora Nut solution in reservoir for the yound plants and don't know if I should increase to full strength for the one strong plant or keep it at a 1/4 for the younger ones I will be putting in the system hopefully next week.

any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Redny

Hello Again,'It has been about 1 week since my last post and I wanted to give an update and hopefully get more helpful suggestions.

I have 10 feminized Orange Kush seeds of those one is 3 weeks old and looks amazing, she is about 8 inches, thick stem with at least 10 sets of leaves and new bud sites appearing everyday

2 others which are about 2 weeks old are just starting to grow leaves with very skinny stems ,none of the other seeds took because I was not familiar with the germinating process and had the problems with my meters.

Now I have the 5 free seeds germinating for 2 days, these seeds were free and they did not come with a name(kush, white widow, ect...).

I am germinating using the paper towel method, they have been there for almost 50 hours and nothing yet- how long can this take. They are all still black and look alive.

I am grateful to have the one beautiful Kush plant and do not want to hurt her chances at a large harvest because I waited to start proper nut regiment until the other seedlings are ready to be put into the system.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

pictures coming soon- still working on getting a good camera

I am using the Ecowgrower 6 plant spider DWC system with a 17 gallon reservoir with a 400watt MH bulb

as of right now my reservoir is at 72 degrees, 619ppm and PH of 5.9
The light is three feet above plants,

I am using a 1/4 GH 3 part Flora Nut solution in reservoir for the yound plants and don't know if I should increase to full strength for the one strong plant or keep it at a 1/4 for the younger ones I will be putting in the system hopefully next week.

any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Redny

Hey red, sometimes seeds can take up to 11 even 14 days to germinate... here's a few extra threads to help ya
How do I germinate seeds?
Preparing Seeds for Easier Germination
Soil Germination Problems

As far as the nutes go, im a soil man myself, but i dug up some threads of useful info for ya
Lucas Formula
The 1-2-3 Recipe
What levels should I maintain for my hydroponic nutrient, temperature, pH and TDS/EC?

hope this helps some red :surf:

Good link for the hydro nutes Dro. I've been trying to keep my tubs at 70 or less but it says 75 is best so no worries. Plus I should knock my pH down as it sits around 6.0 and 5.2 is optimal.

Learn something new everyday whether I like it or not. :0)

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom