Newbie out from the lurking background lol

P0tluck

hi everyone im from the uk, iv decided to stop lurking in the background and to log up and join in on the forum! i have been using it for just under a year or so searching for answers of any problems that i encounter with my grows and for general late night reading!

so first of all i want to say thanks for all the info you guys share to help get newbies like me out of the deep stressful world that is growing!

i am currently on my 3rd grow and am two weeks from the chop! iv got an issue but ill save that for later!!

im currently growing 8 x royal queen seeds blue cheese, from my 3rd generation of clones!

set up........

8ft x 4ft green room tent
2 x 8" air cooled maxi bright gold star reflecters with hps bulbs
sunmaster dimmable ballasts running 660w on each
8" exhaust fan
6" inlet fan
fan controller which does temp/humidity/negative pressure/minimum speed etc
8 x 7.5l auto pot system with a 100l flexi tank
gold label special mix soil

using canna terra flores
canna pk
canna rhyzo
silicon for ph up
this time will be flushing with molasses

veg room
600w mh euro reflecter with euro lux ballast
4" extraction fan
using canna vega and rhyzo

cutting room
t5 lighting
heated propogater
root riot cubes
formulex

probably forgotten something but it gives you an idea of what i am using/how im doing it!

so any input would be welcomed even constructive critisism. lol.

so yeah, hi from the sw uk. hope to speak to some of you soon.

p.s.
i will put some pics up later.

:peacetwo:

p0tluck

Also how do I upload some pics from my phone? 420 won't allow it and I can't see how I can using the browser on my iPhone! Guessing it's the, download to pc and upload am I correct?
Thanks guys

Hi P0tluck,

Officially then - Welcome to the 420 Magazine community! Glad to have the join the group of folks here that share their knowledge so freely. Great sounding set up you have there.

Sorry I can't offer assistance on how to upload pics from your phone, but I'm just sure someone will jump in that can help. I'll check back as you get them uploaded. I know collectively we can help one another overcome almost any concern or issues.

Be well and happy growing!

hey TanR, glad to be part of the community.
i have been using the forum in the backround! after google searches on various subjects regarding our hobby this place seems to give the most sound advice and less bullies/loudmouths!! lol.

like i said i have got a lockout issue on my current grow which ill try and upload a pic in mo of the main room. took some cuttings today so iv currently got 3 rooms filled now in different stages.:thumb:

IMG_273119.JPG
IMG_272920.JPG
IMG_272610.JPG
IMG_27219.JPG
IMG_271913.JPG
IMG_271812.JPG
IMG_271711.JPG
IMG_271215.JPG
IMG_270614.JPG
image35964.jpg
image6636.jpeg
image6635.jpeg

right i have uploaded some pics, although some are on the side. lol. please be patiant with me.
so you can see the cuttings i took today under the t5
IMG_273119.JPG

there are some pics of my 12 blue cheese in my veg room. these are 6 weeks old! i veg 12 as i give 4 to my mother who has beaten cancer but still grows for her self and stores it to make butter etc when she chooses!
IMG_272610.JPG

and a few of the main room. im on week 6 right now but have incountered a lock out problem! i thought i was underfeeding them as the 4 on the left side of the tent are doing fantastic and the 4 on the right side were going into deficiancy! or which i thought they were! turns out i was poisening them! so i flushed them yesterday and am hoping for them to come back just in time for the chop! they are not happy. but they have two weeks to go so im thinking of adding general hydro ripen to speed them along! then flush with molasses in the final week!
IMG_27219.JPG

so any info you guys have or advise please feel free to fire them to me!

i will set up a journal for the new cuttings etc in a few days!

hope you like my pics.

p0tluck:circle-of-love:

Get a journal started mate... This intro section is for just that. You want real eyes on your questions then you'll need a journal so the vets can guide you through any problems. You can do that here Journals in Progress by starting a new thread.
Otherwise you could check into your problem here Cannabis Plant and Pest Problem Solver - Pictorial

Good luck and don't be shy if you got more questions on finding the right pages

P0tluck,

I may be completely wrong headed about about this, but two weeks out from chop and I quit worrying about what they look like with respect to fan leaves and such. Any damage I've done happened weeks ago so other not continuing to do it, I just try to learn from it and go on as oppose to attempting to reverse it.

Looks like you'll get some great bud from them and if the taste isn't quite right due to some kind of build up, you could always use them for hash, butter, oil, etc....

Hey TanR,
Not too worried as like you said they are ny on on flush phase anyway! Just a shame as 3 of the colas were enormous within a few weeks. Then they started to yellow up a bit but the other 4 plants were doing great! So I upped the ec too high thinking they would use it all but I guess I should of ramped down really. But the trichs are nice and sticky so all is not lost apart from a little yield! But this is my 3rd grow and yes I'm going to make silly mistakes but it's getting better as I learn. Which previous yields have proven so I'm happy.

The other 4 tho are still going crazy. Mutating out the sides and arnt slowing down soon by the looks of things.
But there's hardly/if any brown pistils on any of them hence the idea of the ripen nute to make sure they finish. The good 4 I have split the auto pots so they are seperate and are still on feed on a low ec so I'm going to keep them going on!
We will see what happens.
Thanks guys .

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Snidrajsed
I will get some things organised and make a start on it over the next few days/week.
It's quite nice to talk about it tbh as I don't really get to make conversation about the subject. Lol. So sorry about the rambling. ..

Sent from my iPhone using 420

All good man, this section is great for rambling. I'll be sure to check out your journal once started. It's really helped me out and I'm almost finished with my first journal. Looks like you got a handle on things, so I'm sure there's lots of members that can tickle your fancy with discussion. Like Canada legalizing in the near future. Hopefully more medical studies can be d9ne once the stigma is lifted... Now I'm rambling, ha. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom