Newbie Questions - Why do my leaves look like this?

PositiveGrape

Hey guys.. thought if i posted this question here i might get a quicker answer..

He's the back story---
Bag seed
CFL's 130 wats
FF ocean forest
PH great

started outside. brought inside
screwed up one FIM/TOP job and just redid.
Feeding EJ Rainbow mix nuts 5-5-2

OK so heres my question-----
WHy do my leaves so so deformed? is t cause the botched FIM job at first?
she is so green, this isn't nitro toxicity is it? would that also do what it's doing to the leaves?
i can't find anything on the forum that looks like this?
anyone have any suggestions?
20140705_132535.jpg
20140705_132515.jpg
20140705_132448.jpg

thanks again for your help in advance.. and if you want to get the whole story, my journal is in my signature.. sub and stay tuned..

UPDATE:
Does she look normal. Color wise at least. i know the leaves are deformed.. haven't got a straight answer on on why or if it's bad..
also i got a gauge so i figured out it's 81 with lights on and 35% humidity.. i'm trying to add humidity into the air but it's not working real well. anyways heres the pics with the plant color, from the top, and the new correctly done top.
20140705_214844.jpg
20140705_173958.jpg
20140705_214926.jpg

any comments are very welcomed.. thanks guys..

Bottom leafs look like they are N deficient but I wouldn't worry. Your new growth looks good and green. I take them off. I have had my top grow do that as well. Once was a fim job for sure, but it worked it self out.
But I agree that it is a Ph problem and needs to be the same each time.I had that once too when I forgot to correct my ph.

Bottom leafs look like they are N deficient but I wouldn't worry. Your new growth looks good and green. I take them off. I have had my top grow do that as well. Once was a fim job for sure, but it worked it self out.
But I agree that it is a Ph problem and needs to be the same each time.I had that once too when I forgot to correct my ph.

Thanks in smoke. I started watering with reg water, then went to PH corrected water. That def did the trick. Takes for the input.. take a look at my journal. Subscribe and keep giving me input. The more the merrier.. lol. Thanks again...

Keep Positive..
Keep smoking..

You can see I got all linda of leaves ... I think you should defoliate ... Like callin the kettle Black i know . B
I think these plants can take just bought anything. Start doctoring her up a lil. I need to do the same.
Bad thing, my plant is freakin huge..!!! It got so big, so fast !!! I didnt start with a gro light. But once I got one, she stretched .....
Like a son of a Bitch !!! I did a defo when I first learnd about em. And I did like the results. 3 or4 is ideal I think..
The sooner you start Training them, the better.

Good luck cousin

cloudd----- thanks for the pics, and that girl is pretty.. sure she's got some deformed leaves, but as i was told in the post i believe, that certainly isn't a deal breaker.. lol those buds look amazing, i hope to get something like that as well. this was a post from around 2 weeks ago, so you should def take a look at my journal and see where i'm at today.. thanks for the input.. it's always nice to see other grows with the same issues i have.. cheers....

Back
Top Bottom