newbie request for help with sexing

GreyMonday

Is this plant male? Or hermaphroditic?

Seems pretty clear to me after reading around. But this is my first grow and I'm working with feminized seeds, so I wanted to be sure before pulling it from the cabinet. There also seems to be female pre-flowering, and the balls that suggest male pre-flowering aren't found throughout the plant (maybe about half of the flowering nodes). My temperatures have been a bit high (84*-86*), so perhaps the heat made this one herm?

Many thanks in advance for any advice. (All pics below are from the same plant)

grow_1_64_.JPG
grow_1_63_.JPG
grow_1_65_.JPG

grow_1_71_.JPG
grow_1_67_.JPG

Its a hermaphrodite.
If you have no other plants, you can try to carefully pick all the balls off and try to be vigilant and maybe get some smoke out of it.
If you have other female plants, Kill it. :)

Last newbie question: they whole group is 10 days into 12/12 and all the other plants appear to be girls...so if I get rid of this one now I should be early enough to preserve the others, right?

If you have other females, you should move it or kill it immediately. Those male pollen sacks can open quick on ya. Sometimes over night. If you are gonna try to keep it, Make sure you are careful as pollen can stick to clothes, skin, and travel down hallways. :)

Your very welcome for the help. :)
But just so you know, once you tell me your growing like 20 plants DWC under 1000w's of LED's, you are beyond my realm of knowledge. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom