Newbie says HIGHHHHH!!!!!

MissKitn

I'm glad I found this forum, and puzzled it took me so long to do so!

I'm in a state where the lovely green trees are not tolerated. There has been a little progress towards medical, under strict provision, and talk of at least decriminalizing. I suspect in the next 5-10 years we will make it, but as of now, no luck. My city, however, has so much heroin & crack on the streets that *generally* cops could care less. I've lost a lot of friends to heroin/pill addiction, and am a big advocate for harm reduction with all drugs (alcohol being a drug, duh.)

I'm a firm believer and supporter of the right to consume MJ for both medical and pleasurable purposes. I smoked daily for 12+ years, never affected my job nor my life. A few years ago, things turned upside down and I wasn't able to afford. A month later, I realized that not only had I not smoked for a month, I had zero extra anxiety and slept perfectly fine. Yet once finances were straight, I was happy to bring it back into my life! I try to let go of negativity in any form, as I feel it impacts my health. (Sure, I can get heated, but actively avoid energy vampires!)

I could BS and say I consume only for medical reasons (chronic pain, nerve issues & really hyper) but I greatly enjoy it and I don't need to be in pain to take a deep breath and relax! Some people have a glass of wine when they get home from work. I do that sometimes, but I much prefer a packed bowl...

I have lived on both coasts of the US and have driven cross-country a few times in addition to traveling to a country in W. Africa, one in the Mediterranean, Ireland, Canada & Mexico. The perspective traveling gives is underrated; I wish more people would/could. Not touristy stuff, either, like really getting into and learning about other cultures and countries.

I work for an awful corporation, love love love graffiti & street art (all art, really) road trips, and DANCING. Breakbeats save my life every time I go out, and graffiti replaced the rush I got from the bad stuff I used to do! (no, I don't tag peoples houses or paint anywhere that could get me arrested.)

Thanks! Peace to you all!

MK

HI misskitn,

Great to hear your story and I'm sure you'll find you are not alone in any aspect of it. Cheers and welcome! Happy Holidays!:Rasta:

P.S. I started growing because I knew I wasn't going to keep up with prices as they are now.

Welcome to the club if you ever get lost just drop one of us a line and we'll get you headed in the rite direction!

Big props on the art, I got into cartoons and then airbrushing and have loved every minute of it!

Welcome aboard! :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom