Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Pipe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Papers/Grinder

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

splace2

Hello, all! I'm from Michigan and I've decided to begin this adventure on the Medical Marijuana Program. I have pain from Lupus (SLE) sarcoidosis and Lofgren's Syndrome. I am in my 21 day waiting period for my license to arrive and already have an assigned caregiver. I have questions, so many questions!!
I plan on smoking once in the morning 1-2 hits
Once after dinner (maybe) 1-2 hits
Once before bed 3-4 hits
At an absolute max of 8 hits per day, how long will an ounce last me? Will I need to buy more?
I'm so lost. I think I should buy a pipe. A one hitter or a glass one? If I only smoke with a pipe, do I need a grinder?
If anyone even answers one of these questions, I'll be thrilled. Thanks!
xoxo
-S

Do they have Dispensaries there or is it you get a grower? As folks at a Dispensary could help with different types and stuff. Water pipe will be smoother but depends on how good your lungs are, too many years of cigs so a regular pipe easier for me to hit on. Far as how many hits it takes depends on the strain and THC content, so same goes for how long it will last will depend on what it takes to get level of relief you are looking for. Same as over time you build up a tolerance (as in it takes more to get same affect, so another variable into the mix ;) ). Some folks have better luck with the higher CBD strains for pain than the high THC (THC responsible for the psychotic effect) and low CBD strains. Indica dominant strains tend to be more couch lock/zone out kind of thing whereas Sativa dominant tends to be a more energy kind of high and one can function better, usually Indica better for pain but can vary on the strains (as so many) and affects can vary from person to person. If you reliant on a Grower instead of having Dispensary options where you are (no idea on laws there) then having choices for strains will be much more limited I would think. Personally I would start with a cheap pipe or water pipe and go from there, don't need to worry about grinders and things like that IMHO or at least not until you find out if it is even going to help you with what you want from it.

Back
Top Bottom