newbie super lemon haze

sausage200723

hi im new ere first post lol

i have a super lemon haze lady and shes just started showin a few pistols she roughly 10 - 12 '' tall

HOW tall will she grow in the next 8 weeks iv kept her small really bushy for her hieght as im resticted in grow space will she reach more than 5 feet under 250w cfl

Re: newbie super lemon haze ..

Hey sausage200723, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:

Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

It's tough to predict how tall a given strain will grow, because there are different phenotypes within the strain. I have some SLH mothers, but haven't flowered them yet. SLH is saliva dominant, and is known to stretch. Most plants will double or triple in size after you induce flowering.

The problem isn't height alone, it's light penetration through the canopy. Even 1000 watt HID lights won't get adequate light to anything past about 2.5-3 feet, anything lower will just be underdeveloped popcorn. Generally with CFLs you'll want the bulbs as close to the tops as you can get them without burning the leaves.

Another option is using her as a mother plant. Once the the clones root you can flower them immediately, and you should be able to keep them under 2 feet. Several of these smaller plants will usually yield more, higher quality buds from lower wattage lights than larger plants. The term Sea of Green (SOG) refers to growing large numbers of these smaller plants placed closely together to optimize light. 420fied's journals illustrate this method wonderfully!

Another method you might want to look at is Screen of Green (SCROG). Same theory using fewer plants and a screen or net to spread the branches an form a nice even canopy.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

well you tube has a video of my plants at 2/3 weeks from seed for the super lemon and 1/2 weeks for the others i have more pics i could post

well shes had a trim as i noticed not alot of light was gettin threw so shes looked abit bare for a few days lol but shes happy and bushing out lit everywere showing some white hairs not seeing any signs of strechin yet she has stayed quite small for the time iv had her

you tube video .. 100 wat cfl grow .. image pic is small dark seedling

thanks for the info guys keep it comin much appreciated will post pics today at some point

its ok iv jjust uploaded them into the cannabis plant gallery have a look shes been trimmed feel free to giv some advice

Back
Top Bottom