Newbie to group

East Coast Marley420

Hello from New Brunswick, new to the
20200127_205925.jpg
group and I am anxious to learn and grow my own, not new to growing but new to indoor at the level I've recently started.

Hello from New Brunswick, new to the
20200127_205925.jpg
group and I am anxious to learn and grow my own, not new to growing but new to indoor at the level I've recently started.
This is my sweetheart, a Rockstar strain from feminized seeds, the only one of 4 seeds that is growing so well, one other not so well but starting to look better, the other 2 didn't make it.

Hi and welcome to the community.

Beautiful plant there. Always nice to see more East Coast Canadians here.

Start up a journal. Help, if needed, is in the link in my signature.

Happy Growing

Hi and welcome to the community.

Beautiful plant there. Always nice to see more East Coast Canadians here.

Start up a journal. Help, if needed, is in the link in my signature.

Happy Growing
Thank you, just browsing through the site I can see I will learn lots, I have a lot of reading to do lol
I will definitely start a journal as I learn to navigate around this site, any advice is much appreciated ✌

I just noticed you started a journal :high-five: you should add it to your signature to bring in more visitors.

I just noticed you started a journal :high-five: you should add it to your signature to bring in more visitors.

Thank you, I see I have more reading to do before I go further lol ✌

:welcome: Welcome to the show, it’s a good place to hang and learn or teach others
lots of fine folks here willing to assist you with your grow if needed.:goodluck: Plant looks good ECM keep doing what your doing.
Thanks, happy to be here and learn ✌

Back
Top Bottom