Newbie to the 420 Forums

Great forums and kudos to the peeps who put all the time and effort into running the forums. A ton of info and some great reads. Before joining and reading some forums...this is the place I want to hang my hat. Getting good sources of info isn't so easy to find with so much BS around the net.

So. Cal. residence, and LOVE the concentrate essential oil. The Wife and I started buying strains from the local dispensaries and making our own concentrates until we got ripped on 2 oz. of Harlequin...hard to tell what the CBD levels are while looking @ the nugs... After making the concentrate it did nothing for pain (We had tinctures with a 1 1/2% CBD that worked for a few hours...and this did nothing. Did the next best thing...started growing ourselves. Best thing that happened. What you get mostly from the dispensaries is mostly for the masses who just want the euphoric and not so much the medical aspect. So much to learn...have been using the oil for 1 1/2 years now and have leaned quite a bit on proper ways to use it for a full 24 hr. regiment. Health went from worst to best.

Dang...not so much an intro...lmao.

Hi Folks...glad to be a part! TY

Hi Motoco,

Welcome and great intro. I'm new at growing and have been learning every day what joy that can bring. It's always great to hear when it helps somebody. Glad to meet you! Hope to see some pics of your grow!

:ciao:

Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll share everything I can and love doing so to help peeps and get them on the road to a health productive life. It makes me fuzzy all over and truly is a remarkable feeling. I cannot explain it, but, this feels like home...lolol.

Would you believe I don't have time for pics...but I will take some and post them when I do. Thanks again all !

Back
Top Bottom