Newbie w/a 12/12 grow started

Pericodaking

Hello all!, I'm new to the 420 mag community just wanted to introduce myself. If you'd like to take a look at the process of my 12/12 grow the link is in my signature,
everyone be safe, and remember, the herb is for the healing!!

Re: Newbie w/ a 12/12 grow started

Thanks Soniq! i appreciate it!!! although i don't know how this thread got started, i'm such a newbie i'm so confused, if u click on my signature it takes you to where i'm actually tracking the progress!

hi. Good Luck on your plants. I dont know jack about growing i have my father in law take care of that. I just smoke it.:bongrip:

Thanks, you can click the link in my signature to check out the progress, you should give it a shot, it's so much more rewarding literally reaping what you sow!!!

hehe yeah i just thougt we were at similar points becuz i just changed my ligth to 12/12 heheheh but fuck it man good luck man and its so fuckin true its way more rewarding to grow youre own hehe

here is that link : From The Land of Ice & Snow - First Grow now we can compare but i think that youre grow is doing a lot better than my first stages hehehe i will be watching how this goes for you...

Back
Top Bottom