Newbie With LED - 300W Mars Hydro

djrobmc

Using 300w Mars hydro , 10l pots, strain hunters moneymaker seedlings x2 and a Kilimanjaro cutting , biobizz all mix soil and ionic nutrients

20150717_194632.jpg
20150717_194632.jpg

Little update , started a basic lst on my kilimanjaro to see how it goes , may do the same with the moneymakers too , will see how it goes, also got two cuttings from a friend that are either skunk or white widow x big bud , my closet is 24 inches wide by 3ft but I do not use the full length (may use 250 hps during fliwering as well as the mars hydro)

Little update , started a basic lst on my kilimanjaro to see how it goes , may do the same with the moneymakers too , will see how it goes, also got two cuttings from a friend that are either skunk or white widow x big bud , my closet is 24 inches wide by 3ft but I do not use the full length (may use 250 hps during fliwering as well as the mars hydro)

Do you have an exhaust fan? You will probably need something to keep the heat down if you are going to use the hps. :peace:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry , been having a few issues, but they are still alive and kicking , currently two weeks into floweringand they look great and smell awesome already, great resin production so far , uploaded some pics but am a bit dumb and cant get them in here on my mobile , if someone can link them here it would be much appreciated, peace love n green fingers
20150930_160406.jpg

Back
Top Bottom