Newbie!

Radioheavy1

A quick hello to all on the forum! Awesome website and kudos to all the peeps who make it such a pleasure to browse through. I'm looking forward to falling on my feet :oops: and learning to not do it twice! Lots of Jedi Masters in one place to seek guidance from :adore: and I can only hope to follow someday in their footsteps.

Peace to all!
Radioheavy1
Embarking on a journey...

Nice to see you on 420mag. Just about all info needed you should be able to find here. I wish you the best and keep it growing green,,

:welcome: Radioheavy1! Great to have you on board! If you intend to grow, I would advise starting a grow journal. I also spend a lot of my time browsing other's journals that use the same grow method I use, and I also use the search feature and faq a lot. Good luck!

Cheers, welcome, and enjoy this incredible site!

:welcome::high-five::thumb::green_heart:

I'm a huge proponent of research first, ask question later. There are mountains of info on this site! This will be my first venture into the cultivation of this medicinal herb. I myself am disabled. I suffer from chronic nerve ending damage in my feet, chronic insomnia, depression and relentless fatigue. I'm not a fan of taking narcotics to get thru the day, but currently have no choice. It's nice to see such a informative website with so many members that are more than willing to help out!!
Radioheavy1

welcome to :420:

This is an awesome site to explore and learn how to grow killer marijuana. be sure to start a new journal its worth it ..Check out my signature below for some great starter links and our monthly contest that u can vote in ..

:lot-o-toke: devils letuce :thumb:

Thanks for making a guy feel at home :high-five: I can't begin to tell y'all how many grow journals I've read just in the last month! What's really cool is the candor and pride taken by each individual. You can tell they're compassionate about what they do!
I'll be going back and reviewing the threads from everyone's replies and gleam every bit of knowledge till' my head hurts!
:peace:
Radioheavy1

PS Grow Journal to come (from the ground up lol) soon!

Thanks for making a guy feel at home :high-five: I can't begin to tell y'all how many grow journals I've read just in the last month! What's really cool is the candor and pride taken by each individual. You can tell they're compassionate about what they do!
I'll be going back and reviewing the threads from everyone's replies and gleam every bit of knowledge till' my head hurts!
:peace:
Radioheavy1

PS Grow Journal to come (from the ground up lol) soon!

no problem .this site has allot to offer to the people that seek out its knowledge..i love my journal . i can look back and see how both me and my plants have came ..

Back
Top Bottom