LauraBell62

Hi all...

My name is Laura and I reside in Alaska. To be specific, Ketchikan. I have lived in this area for a little over a year. Although it was a struggle, Marijuana has been legalized and the city council, although reluctantly, gave the okay for a shop to open in town.

My question is this: How do I get news on this venture? I can't find anything anywhere as to what is occurring. This town is so tight with that info. I would like to know when it's opening. I have an idea of where it's at...
but don't have a clue as to when they will open the doors.

Can anyone help? :thanks:

Look forward to posting updates as to how Ketchikan is progressing. Many tourists pass through these portals of Ketchikan and they are definitely in search of the "bud". Rumor has had it hear that where ever and when ever the retail store opens, they will have a "smoke" room where tourists can stop in and enjoy a bud.

:Namaste:

Welcome to 420mag Laura.

Sorry, can't help you with current events in Ketchikan. Perhaps public records, plans etc? Are new businesses required to post a letter of intent or anything in a local paper?

Knock, Knock...

Who's that at the door??? Oh, it's opportunity looking for you.....

;)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

:passitleft:

Hi Laura,

I'm a semi-newbie. (and yes, you get a medal for that.)

As I understand your message, you are interested in producing Marijana as a medical dispensary? If so, we have the same desire!
There is some information. The book: "Marijuana Business" by Jeff Grissler might be a good plane to start.

I have the book and is was rated highly. I've yet to read it, as I need I have to read about growing and harvesting, right now. :)

and, WELCOME to the forum!

Alan

Back
Top Bottom