Cbdman

I am 52 year old auto worker trying to make it to retirement. I had a resent auto accident that blessed me with 10 herniated disks in my back. After constant advice from my son i decided to try mmj, to my surprise i have not had a opioid since thanksgiving 2016. I have now try decided to try to grow my own medicine. I would like to thank all the great people on this board teaching a old timer new garden tricks.

I would like to thank all the great people on this board teaching a old timer new garden tricks.
They get a lot of satisfaction making others more knowlegeable about Cannabis, after all this is what :420: is all about...Cannabis Awareness. Best of luck and we're so glad another one is off the opes. :bravo:

They get a lot of satisfaction making others more knowlegeable about Cannabis, after all this is what :420: is all about...Cannabis Awareness. Best of luck and we're so glad another one is off the opes. :bravo:
Thanks MrSauga
Thanks MrSauga

Hi there @Cbdman I just joined the forum myself. Sorry about your accident and the resulting pain. I'm a young one that has suffered from anxiety and depression for many years. I am on antidepressants (SSRI) since this past year which has helped me greatly. But I still get bouts of anxiety and sometimes anxiety attacks. When I tried some proper bud a few months ago it instantly calmed my brain and rid me of my anxiety like NOTHING ever has before. That day would normally have been lost to anxiety, but I went through my day feeling strong and focused, calm and centered. It didn't shut up my brain, but it removed the destructive thoughts and helped me see clear.

So now I am growing my own for the first time and I'm a few weeks away from harvest.
Happy for you that you're no longer on opiods and that you found a better alternative! :high-five:

Hi there @Cbdman I just joined the forum myself. Sorry about your accident and the resulting pain. I'm a young one that has suffered from anxiety and depression for many years. I am on antidepressants (SSRI) since this past year which has helped me greatly. But I still get bouts of anxiety and sometimes anxiety attacks. When I tried some proper bud a few months ago it instantly calmed my brain and rid me of my anxiety like NOTHING ever has before. That day would normally have been lost to anxiety, but I went through my day feeling strong and focused, calm and centered. It didn't shut up my brain, but it removed the destructive thoughts and helped me see clear.

So now I am growing my own for the first time and I'm a few weeks away from harvest.
Happy for you that you're no longer on opiods and that you found a better alternative! :high-five:
This is awesome, glad you are finding a state of calmness. How many are you growing? Does it look like it's going to weigh in good?

This is awesome, glad you are finding a state of calmness. How many are you growing? Does it look like it's going to weigh in good?
It's been a blessing and a huge eyeopener. I used to see cannabis simply as a drug, as something that's unhealthy and dangerous for you.

I have 3 small plants in a closet for now (link), two Purple Bud and one White Haze Auto. No clue how much I'll get, but it definitely won't be an overwhelming amount (as with any first grow I'm sure haha). I'm buying a tent for my second grow, really excited to have more space for the plants next time.

That's cool, hope it does a half way decent yield for you. I started my own grow , because I was tired of giving the dispenserys a ton of money. I am currently in a 4x4 tent. 315 cmh light. Ingrid temp controler. With a 450 cfm exhaust. Still fighting the temps a bit
Thinking of building a grow room in my basement to control the temps better.

I'm fighting temps too! Biggest issue this entire grow and biggest reason why I want to get a tent ( that and bigger yields).
I'm in 2x2.5, so it's a struggle. I'm looking forward to buying a house in the future just to have a basement for growing in it :laugh:

Wow that's tight, I was thinking 4x4 was tight
Yep... now you know what I'm dealing with, haha! Like I said, not at all jealous... my next grow though :D

Back
Top Bottom