Connie147

This is my first grow …I’m 2 weeks into flower ,,was wondering if I’m doing ok and should I remove more leaves to increase yield

image.jpg

image.jpg

Ty for reply ..I got no idea what kind they are was hoping maybe get ideas here …was seeds I was given from the good old USA ..just thought time I tried my own …can I trim anymore now they in flower

This is my first grow …I’m 2 weeks into flower ,,was wondering if I’m doing ok and should I remove more leaves to increase yield

image.jpg

image.jpg
Hello @Connie147 great garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Buds are formed using energy absorbed through your fan leaves.
They are vital to bud size and formation.
Personally I don't pluck at or fek with my ladies.
Keep feeding crank up your light power and you will be fine.
What are you growing in Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill

Hello @Connie147 great garden.
Welcome to 420magazine my friend. :welcome:
Buds are formed using energy absorbed through your fan leaves.
They are vital to bud size and formation.
Personally I don't pluck at or fek with my ladies.
Keep feeding crank up your light power and you will be fine.
What are you growing in Amigo?

Stay safe
Bill
Growing in soil ,feeding nuits once a week with ph of around 6..under 1000w full spectrum led …any tips will be very welcoming as total newbie apart from research online

Growing in soil ,feeding nuits once a week with ph of around 6..under 1000w full spectrum led …any tips will be very welcoming as total newbie apart from research online
Ok soil growers usually set ph to 6.3 for max nutrient uptake.
Do you have a schedule for your nutrients?
Are you using it?
Don't panic they are very healthy your doing great.
If your feeding calmag put it in to your water first then micro grow bloom nutrients then set your ph.
Feed 6.3 then let your soil dry out.
Then give plain water ph 6.3 , then let your soil dry out.
Then feed,dry,water,dry,feed,dry...........etc
This is the most popular method to feed in soil.
Following this method will help prevent a problem in late flower.
1000w full spectrum LED? What make and model?
Do you know the actual draw?
Do you have a light meter?
How far is it from the canopy?
How are your temps? Rh? And air flow?

Stay safe
Bill

Ok soil growers usually set ph to 6.3 for max nutrient uptake.
Do you have a schedule for your nutrients?
Are you using it?
Don't panic they are very healthy your doing great.
If your feeding calmag put it in to your water first then micro grow bloom nutrients then set your ph.
Feed 6.3 then let your soil dry out.
Then give plain water ph 6.3 , then let your soil dry out.
Then feed,dry,water,dry,feed,dry...........etc
This is the most popular method to feed in soil.
Following this method will help prevent a problem in late flower.
1000w full spectrum LED? What make and model?
Do you know the actual draw?
Do you have a light meter?
How far is it from the canopy?
How are your temps? Rh? And air flow?

Stay safe
Bill

My feeding schedule was my worry ,I wasn’t sure if to give nuits every feed or alternate them like you suggest ,as my plants only need watering every 5 to 6 days ,,they get 7ml of ionic soil bloom in every litre of water ,was thinking of adding a PK booster in few weeks …I don’t know that actual draw of my light ,,,tried finding out but can’t see or maybe I don’t understand…it’s a likesuns 1000w full spectrum with veg and bloom switch ..I keep light about 20/24 inches from plants ..temp sits around 25c with light on and about 20 with light off …humidity I try keep lower than 80 but above 50 …air flow seems ok …tent size is 4ft wide 2ft deep and 5ft high so I’m bit limited with height ,have a fan to circulate air and a co2 bag …this all info from online I try to follow ,,more advice would be welcomed

My feeding schedule was my worry ,I wasn’t sure if to give nuits every feed or alternate them like you suggest ,as my plants only need watering every 5 to 6 days ,,they get 7ml of ionic soil bloom in every litre of water ,was thinking of adding a PK booster in few weeks …I don’t know that actual draw of my light ,,,tried finding out but can’t see or maybe I don’t understand…it’s a likesuns 1000w full spectrum with veg and bloom switch ..I keep light about 20/24 inches from plants ..temp sits around 25c with light on and about 20 with light off …humidity I try keep lower than 80 but above 50 …air flow seems ok …tent size is 4ft wide 2ft deep and 5ft high so I’m bit limited with height ,have a fan to circulate air and a co2 bag …this all info from online I try to follow ,,more advice would be welcomed
Buy a new light :Namaste: SORRY
That likesun is only 125 watts.
4'x2'=8 sqft. Recommend wt/ft is 30-40 that's min 240 max 320 watts for a tent that size.
You will get a harvest with your current unit just not what your hoping for from such beautiful ladies.
Try and use the chart for your nutrients feeding/watering as I suggested.
You can always add your boost when required.
Temp is good rh should be below 60 ,50 would be best.
Drop your light down it won't hurt, until you get a good one.
Check our sponsors lots of sales this weekend.

Stay safe
Bill

Was wondering how good my light was …first time is bit trial n error …I do also have a 400w hps but not sure if I have the room in tent due to heat it will produce or can I add more led as cost to run is way less than hps and no need for extraction fans

Back
Top Bottom