luckyseven420

Hi guys just joined the 420 community even though i have been smoking for over 20 years. I smoke weed everyday and have been growing my own weed because i got sick off getting burned and ripped off all the time. I believe marijuana is natures gift to mankind and should be revered as such. I dispise politics and hate banks and large corporate bodies. I keep myself to myself and i don't bother anybody. To bad i'm labelled a "criminal". Bill Hicks hit the nail on the head when he said "I smoked marijuana everyday... I didn't kill anyone, I didn't rape anyone, I didn't steal anything, never hit anybody and never lost one job... but I laughed my ass off everyday, so - I'm a criminal!". This kinda sums me up, light hearted and fun loving. Peace to all

lucky7

Thanks you guys. I appreciate the welcome. I will of course pass on any growing tips i have to other members and look forward to joining the growing forums. Keep your lungs full guys and smoke weed everyday:cool:

Good morning neighbor in the marijuana community. I'm new to 4:20 also. Do you grow inside or outside? I've got my first plants growing in the woods. Don't know what I'm doing, but like you, am tired of dealing with young punks to get my weed. When I say young, I 50 years old and a lot of people seem young these days. Smile and have a great day!

luckyseven420 good evening.
iv finnished my cleaning,
about to take a break,
wish i could dip in a lake.
i myself am always silent,
but this thread, myself is non compliant.
i cannot stop talking,
natural like walking.
marijuana does not kill or rape, or negative of any kind,
it simply lets ones body unwind.
labeled a criminal? who here is not in a marijuana aspect?
cannot stand it that we are suspect.
here you have no label. except free thinker,
lets burn a fatty and see how we can tinker,
in your mind,
let us find,
a smile for you.
:cheesygrinsmiley:

Welcome lucky. Hope you share your wisdom and enjoy your stay.
slntchttrbx: I never got a welcome poem :trance: Don't you have some verse for all of us poor forgotten ones?

Wow - Great poem!

slntchttrbx thanks for your kind words and verses. Also to herb_fellow, i grow indoors buddy but i am considering growing my first outdoor crop when the seasons permit in the uk. I think i will go for a sativa probably Durban Poison or something similar. What are you growing?

Wow - Great poem!

slntchttrbx thanks for your kind words and verses. Also to herb_fellow, i grow indoors buddy but i am considering growing my first outdoor crop when the seasons permit in the uk. I think i will go for a sativa probably Durban Poison or something similar. What are you growing?

OUTDOOR????....what about the bloody constant rain buddy?? LOL :laughtwo:

Welcome to our august body of stoners, tokers and most certainly "free thinkers" of which you now belong!:smokin: I'll vape some nice grand daddy purp oil in the Volcano in you honor. Glad to see more citizens of the UK in the forums...cheers! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom