Newbie's First Grow Journal

Day 23 of flowering.. Had one plant that was stretching too much, on the right side of my tent, the light is all the way up and one branch was right up to the glass so I had to bend it down which gave me some room under it now. On the left side, I was able to turn the plants so that the stretchy ones where moved to the outside giving room under the light. I have rearranged them so that most of the taller ones are all under the same light. I still have about 7" of light travel on the left side.

I have 1 White Russian that is a beast! It isn't growing taller or stretching, just growing bushy and thick stems right to the top.. Starting to show signs of what will be massive cola's!

The Auto Blueberry (I probably shouldn't have topped this one, instead of one large main cola I'm getting 2 small cola's.. Hope they grow a bit more! Some of the pistols are already turning color.. :( Will probably be about a half ounce if I'm lucky..
DSC0004719.JPG

The rest:
DSC0004613.JPG

DSC0004513.JPG

DSC0004215.JPG

DSC0004414.JPG

DSC0004115.JPG

DSC0004017.JPG

Wile I was checking on my ladies this evening, I pulled the Auto Blueberry out because the male pollen sacks were getting very noticable and I have no idea if/when they would burst.. So to be safe and not pollinate all my ladies she came out and I tucked her in with the clones which are in a closet.

So.. question for BID, when you CS a plant like I did, will seeds grow (since its growing in buds with pure white pistols) or do I have to pollinate some flowers myself? I think its too late for the buds because the pistols are already starting to turn color.. The pollen sacks are growing next to and inside the lower buds where I sprayed.. If I have to pollinate them myself, will an auto plant regenerate so I can get fresh buds? Also, since I took her out from under a 12/12 600w HPS and put her under a T5's on 18/6, will that stress her too much?

This is one of the main buds, as you can see the pistols are turning already..
DSC0005312.JPG

Here are the lower bud pictures with sacks.
DSC0005412.JPG

DSC0005013.JPG

DSC0005212.JPG

it may seed its self, just let the sprayed part and some unsprayed part go as long as you need to get seeds, it will go on and on you will be surprised how long, it should continue making new male and female flowers slowly for a while, if you can try to pollinate some flowers by hand, let the sacks open, if they dont let them get dried out and brownish ,pick them off and brreak them open to get the pollen,then dust a few flowers, also you could save and freeze the pollen in the freezer i make little envelopes with wax paper, add a few very dry rice kernels as a desiccant, and use it on new autos later, female pollen makes all female seeds,,just be patient shes not really in a hurry to up and die on ya, i dont think more light will make her reveg at all, but may make her go on longer, did you read that journal of granny420s? its a huge info source and where i learned allot of what i know bout this

cream caramel is a knockdown bedtime 100% indica type stone good for pain 1.6% cbd ! the smell is sweet candylike and heavy, wait till you see the 2 i have going (almost done) and the cross "blue caramel" i have 2 of those too
anyway dont worry be patient ,we'll get some fem autos out of her, each plant is a lil' different, we have to figure out the strain along the way:thumb::high-five::goodjob:

Just noticed a problem tonight while in checking on my ladies.. 7 out of 8 plants are flowering nicely.. but one plant isn't flowering at all.. nothing, but is stretching like hell! I know its a female as I can see pistols between the nodes and not male pollen sacks.. I'm like 4 weeks into flowering, is something wrong with this plant or should I just pull it and move on?

Its not clear, but those are 2 pistols there.
DSC0006515.JPG

DSC0006412.JPG

DSC0006315.JPG

DSC0006212.JPG

Checkout super cropping in the 'How to' section!

It's been a couple of years, you quite severely bend the stems, careful not to split the stem wall, slightly crush it between your fingers first and then bend, up to 90 degrees, to give you more head room. The stems are surprisingly resilient and will grow a thick knuckle where you bent it and this is said to work as a nutrient super highway!

:thumb:

Suggest you look for collaborative advice first!!

:hookah:

Smash it with a nice dose of P&K.. MY Cindy was at week 5 or sumthin of flower showing nothing, then i boosted her P&K dose at feed time and over night - FLOWERS!! It maybe a genetic prob, but id say its a sativa dominant, so try add some more P&K and see what she does:)

Smash it with a nice dose of P&K.. MY Cindy was at week 5 or sumthin of flower showing nothing, then i boosted her P&K dose at feed time and over night - FLOWERS!! It maybe a genetic prob, but id say its a sativa dominant, so try add some more P&K and see what she does:)

That's good advice.
I had a Sativa Dom. plant that didn't flower for almost 45 days (6 weeks ++). Patience is another word that comes to mind, something I rarely have...

Ok.. took your advice and picked up some Beestez (sp?) 0-50-30 and gave her a dose tonight during feeding time. I gave them all a dose :) Got my fingers crossed.. that damn plant was hitting 5+ ft tall! I did bend over the tops so I have some room now, did the 2 squeezes at 90 degrees apart and bend over.. None broke.. :)

While I was at it, I gave my auto blueberry a taste as well.. Though that will be her last feeding of nuts.. When she needs a drink, I'll flush her good as harvest time for her is about a week or so.. I screwed up and topped her when she was about 12" tall so I don't have a big main cola, just some smaller one's.. will be lucky to get half oz :( But she is stinking up my closet! lol Love poking my nose in there.. That G13 Auto Blueberry smells AWESOME!

Day 28 of flower: Today I have some bud pictures for you.. Most plants have just little popcorn buds which haven't start to fully fill out yet.. but I have 2 plants that are amazing! Hard to believe they are from the same batch of seeds! nice big thick cola's.. :)

No over night success yet on the lady who refuses to flower but I have my hopes up! She is a monster though.. 6 ft! Most of my plants are 5 ft tall now. Except for the 2 nice ladies, they are 4 ft. tall but big cola's..

One of the popcorn buds..
DSC0006813.JPG

The top of one of the 2 awesome girls I have.
DSC0006912.JPG

Another top of the other awesome lady!
DSC000707.JPG

Here are the 2 ladies side-by-side.. One is almost 5 ft tall and the other 4ft
DSC0007110.JPG

The smaller of the 2, both White Russians
DSC0007213.JPG

Another white Russian but not as nice of a bud... yet.. :)
DSC0007314.JPG

The top of the Jack Herer, buds are small at the moment.
DSC0007411.JPG

Right side of tent, you can see where I bent a few branches over.
DSC0007514.JPG

Next 3 are the G13 Auto Blueberry
DSC000768.JPG

DSC000779.JPG

DSC0007810.JPG

beautiful ladies!! i was thinking bout the stubborn girl and i dont know why i didnt think of this before now, but i had this problem a couple times before its been a while but any way something i did was i got a spray bottle of "tomato and blossom set spray" mede by bonide its a natural plant hormone that speeds flowering ,increases yeild you can get it at pretty much any garden center i got mine at ace hardware bout 5$ i use it to speed up flowerset so another thing you could do is pull the stubborn girl out and give her like 24- 36 hours of dark right after a spray with the set spray that should get her going good, let the spray dry first before the dark time, it worked for me pretty well the plants were flowering good within a week, if that dosnt work then i would cash in her chips:rip:

Back
Top Bottom