NewBoy420 1st 4x4 Tent Grow - Solis Tek DE 1000 Watts!

Most people out there veg under fluorescent. People with deep pockets for big bills veg under hid lighting.

I have veg 4 seedling and clones on a single 30w fluorescent untill 1st set of true leaves and then switched to a 100 watt fluorescent. So yes hungaluz is right.

I pay 1000+ per month on electricity could care less about cost. And I use t5's over 100 bulbs in veg

Ya MON! 6500k for Vegging, try not to go lower than 4000k, you can use those light socket one into two splitters on a few of those cheap clamp lights from your local home renovation store. I used to take the clamps off and hang them by the power cord.

I do have two t8 fixtures that hold two bulbs each would they work bro? OR would I need more fixtures and bulbs?

I pay 1000+ per month on electricity could care less about cost. And I use t5's over 100 bulbs in veg

Dam bro 1000 a month thats alot Money is not the issue more of the consumption being noticed is where im looking at it from. Wow bro 100 bulbs what Kelvin do you use? How high from the plants? How far are they space from each other?

Thank you boys! tomorrow my grow room will be 95% done finally. Ok here are my girls gave them Jungle Juice today so lets see how they look like in a couple days!
20150405_212717.jpg

View image in gallery

Beautiful ! How are you bending the downwards without ties? Or am I not see what's holding them?

Like meta said. 4500 or higher. Alot of my bulbs are 6000

Hortilux just came out with some kick ass t5 bulbs I have on order.

Ok I didnt see this post yet that answered one of my question. And I will check them out. Is it safe to put those bulbs into a cheap fixture or do I have to buy a special one?

Beautiful ! How are you bending the downwards without ties? Or am I not see what's holding them?

Thanks mr friend and it is a beauty I go home and can gaze at them for hours lol.

I do have some ties on them , they are green gotta get a close uP. It is strange thou some of them grew at a angle so they are growing out wards. Makes my job easier

Dam bro 1000 a month thats alot Money is not the issue more of the consumption being noticed is where im looking at it from. Wow bro 100 bulbs what Kelvin do you use? How high from the plants? How far are they space from each other?

Heighth varies based on plant size roughly 1-12" away from bulb.

Ok I didnt see this post yet that answered one of my question. And I will check them out. Is it safe to put those bulbs into a cheap fixture or do I have to buy a special one?

Most mine are either envirogro, hydrofarm, or pioneer but I do have some singles I pigtailed together for under my cloning area. As a backup spot
DSC_2342.JPG

What is the ideal cfl lighting Kelvin temp for veg? Im planing on using it on a 4x4 area how many fixtures or bulbs would I need to veg that area?

Thanks man gotta have skills to get ahead in life and I feel u on the bread winner, my girl goes to school but it will all pay off.

Here is a link to My Blog there you will find CO Finest telling me the foot print of different HO T5. There is a lot of good info from a lot of growers here on 420 Mag. Some good & some not so good.420 Magazine ® - RSOiler - Blogs
Then scroll down to find CO Finest help with T5HO foot print.

Hope this helps it's the first time I tried to link anything.:thedoubletake:

Depending on your country of origin everything sold in your home reno stores should be rated for safety, meaning they shouldn't be sell unsafe products, avoid fleamarkets etc. underwriters limited or UL rating is good.

Good to know. Safety first.

Here is a link to My Blog there you will find CO Finest telling me the foot print of different HO T5. There is a lot of good info from a lot of growers here on 420 Mag. Some good & some not so good.420 Magazine ® - RSOiler - Blogs
Then scroll down to find CO Finest help with T5HO foot print.

Hope this helps it's the first time I tried to link anything.:thedoubletake:

Thank you!

Thanks mr friend and it is a beauty I go home and can gaze at them for hours lol.

I do have some ties on them , they are green gotta get a close uP. It is strange thou some of them grew at a angle so they are growing out wards. Makes my job easier

Awesome, I had a question but others answered it. Don't want to waste your forums direction.
I'll definitely be scrogging, and manipulating my next veg. Which will be very shortly :) as I'm entering in flower with my current grow op. Gonna be some dank buds bro, already smelling the aroma in veg.

How is the smell going for you during veg?

Back
Top Bottom