Newest anti-pot commercial

Freshnugs87

Has anyone seen the commercial where the dog starts talking to the girl about he wishes she would quit smoking pot. That girl was trippin mad if she heard her dog talking to her. Must've been some dank ass weed she was smoking.

Here's the link to it on youtube

YouTube - Above The Influence - DOG TALKING MARIJUANA AD

lmao thats hilarious, that girl is trippin out...I don't think anyone has had a conversation with their dog while high.

I mean seriously those commercials are getting worse.

See, I have talked to my dog while high... but never conversed, especially never had the dog start the conversation.

ill take an ounce of what she has been smoking please...

I can think of so many other substances the dog could have, should have, mentioned. I bet it was paid for by Alcohol/Tobacco industry.

My dog always puff-puff-passes with me. Then we lay back and talk about all about the universe and the meaning of life and shit. My dog's cool as fuck!

how many kiddies that are dog nuts are going to start smoking pot so they can commune with fido or rover or... [whatever the dog's name is] ?

Gotta love it when they play the angle that pot turns you into a different person... YEAH - a temporarily happier, funnier and more hungry person. Gimme a fuckin' break.

for those of you with dogs, put the dog in the room when the commercail comes on and turn it up really loud, theres a high pitched sound that makes dogs crazy, my dog flips out and covers his ears every time it comes on, i think they might have done it on purpose for those of us stoners who might have a dog in the room, sounds crazy i know, but my dog really flips out

I laughed so hard at that commercial...

I was pretty fried myself that night I turned to my dog and said why don't you talk..come on girl....and my dog just walked away like "your stupid.."

:laughtwo:

Its a crying shame we dont have those adverts in England.....the closest we have is - "Talk to Frank" (an alleged advice line)

"Talk to frank".....what about i dont know....?????

If you think that one was funny, you should see some of the ones from the 90s. They are hysterical, and emply cartoon characters that were popular at the time i.e. teenage mutant ninja turtles.

The dog commercial is hilarious. The girl looks just as confused by the talking dog as the viewing audience. It's almost like it's made to appeal to stoners, just silly.

That's why I have cats! They have their weed (catnip) and I have mine. No need for discussion.

He is suppose to get the pizza after the joint . . . what was he thinking?

Back
Top Bottom