Newest of the new - Need so much help!

I agree with others who have said you will need to find the strains right for you. Higher CBD content is the key, for sure, when it comes to pain relief! I have found, at the least for myself, that many Sativa strains make me more aware of the pain, instead of giving me relief. So, then I find myself stoned but in more misery and for me even intense anxiety is possible. Edibles are good if you find the right dosage and strain, but once again ,I agree with others, that can be tricky. Sweet Sue has said to me that if it smells really good to you, it may be the one with the right fit for you. (not a direct quote) You are so fortunate to live in a state that has any dispensaries available to you legally! I can say that I have found Blueberry, Northern Lights, Early Miss, and Afghan Kush helpful for me, but I have no access to dispensaries ,living in a Police State and have to be resourceful/travel to access anything! MMJ strains available in Colorado are plentiful and a few I have tried were effective, but I have forgotten the names and lost the labels! So, be sure you keep track of what you try and make notes on the effectiveness! Do try anything new on days you are not going to have any major responsibilities! Good Luck!

Back
Top Bottom