Newshawks Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jim Finnel

Fallen Cannabis Warrior & Ex News Moderator
Requirements:
You need to enjoy reading news articles about Marijuana. If you don't enjoy news you wouldn't like being a newshawk.
You need to be a self-motivated team player.
You need to have been around the boards for a bit so that we sorta have an idea of who you are.
Basic skills like cut/paste/copy are needed.

Its not a difficult position but it does take commitment. It is an important role. We strive to be the best source for Marijuana news online. When you look at our homepage you can see that news is what dominates the page. You will be helping to create that important first impression as well as educating and informing the public about the truth of Marijuana. So if you've ever wished you could do something to help with the legalization movement this is your chance.

If your interested speak up. Let us know why you'd like to be a newshawk.

newsteamprofile.jpg

I already am a news hawk, I have a pretty good collection of ongoing referendums and decrim efforts in states and municipalities, and update all my friends to the point of some of them making jokes about how serious I am about it.......
I'd love to help out. I was active in NORML but my local chapter has been kinda going nowhere for about 5 yrs now, and I'm not in a position to be any more vocal than I am now. (last year I applied for a grow mod position but was politely told I was too new--I had just signed up like that week)
let me know if I can help.
peace, ronnie

Congradulations to our newest additon to the news team...
Marco Renda
:allgood:
he hasn't been here for very long but he is very experienced when it comes to marijuana. he has a website and publishes a print magazine. i look forward to working together for the cause.

:smokin:

i love thA home page ever day when i log on i read the new post not sure i would be 2 good at finding news but who ever it iz just keep tha news comin becauze people do read it

i love thA home page ever day when i log on i read the new post not sure i would be 2 good at finding news but who ever it iz just keep tha news comin becauze people do read it
thanks. its always nice to hear
:passitleft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom