Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

I'm considering some dinamex outdoor....I'll have to pop soon if I do. I know of a spot down by the river by a van....hum I'd love to see what the sun can do! I don't like carrying water lol. Did you say what soil your using? It will be true gorilla as I'd have to hide it from my buddy hahaha. He'd be ok with it but would be funny nonetheless less.

@Lowded118 I just got all that soil out of the house today couple wheelbarrows full. I dug a couple of b.a.h. (big ass holes) Threw in some bone meal 1 cup blood meal 1 cup kelp meal half a cup some biotone one cup some rock phosphate half a cup . ewc one bag mixed with dirt and then threw in the wheelbarrows of perlite and peat moss. be putting the baby;s in there in a few weeks

Hiiii just home from work and I did not get to that new link:) soon though!!

Nice support group @Kismet :D #comeonlilnewt

@Lowded118 I'm thinking of just using this Natures Care Organic Garden Soil that I have many bags of. I use it for all my veg and flowers. It’s by Miracle Grow but whatevs Newty don’t care;) I don’t want to waste too much money on these beasts. I was also thinking of ordering fox farms so who knows?! That plan sound hilarious! :D Make sure to join the outdoor group! Oh and Debbie is still in Coco so needs many watering a day!! Lol

:thumb:
My god. Wish I could send one of those letters. Been thinking of trying to get one of those cards online and present to my doctor just to se what she said... hehe.
:cheer::cheer:
I’m grateful to live in Canada! Is medical marijuana legal where you are?

I’m grateful to live in Canada! Is medical marijuana legal where you are?

No not to the public, I think five people have manage to get permits for medicinal use. They are not allowed to grow it them self. Don't know if they even are allowed to get it as weed, probably like Sativex or oil maybe.

But now the CBD products have been accepted for "health food" grade. It's in a grey zone legally.

As I said before moving to Canada is my dream and I hope I can do it someday, come visit anyway. :cool:

Yes come visit!! I keep saying, we should all meet to camp and celebrate Canada’s legalization! I have the best and biggest crown land spot near Abraham Lake, Alberta Canada or Nordegg, Alberta Canada!

Google those places folks cause you know Newty will be planning something;)

Yes come visit!! I keep saying, we should all meet to camp and celebrate Canada’s legalization! I have the best and biggest crown land spot near Abraham Lake, Alberta Canada or Nordegg, Alberta Canada!

Google those places folks cause you know Newty will be planning something;)

It was a long winter. Looking forward to camping out, bon fires and the like. Could you imagine people from this forum hooking up at a camp ground. The skunks would gather up to see what the fuss was all about.

It was a long winter. Looking forward to camping out, bon fires and the like. Could you imagine people from this forum hooking up at a camp ground. The skunks would gather up to see what the fuss was all about.
Hasn’t it been sooooo long!

Where do you like to camp? Close to home or do you head west like me lol

There is very few places close by that I like but I have a few. I love water and Alberta Lakes are slews, unless you head south, north or west of me! Nordegg is only a few hours for me so that’s pretty cool!

I’m already so pumped for camping and well already started a few weeks ago on the coast:)

I’m going to get my trailer today for a little trip next weekend:D

Wooop!

Back
Top Bottom