Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Yes come visit!! I keep saying, we should all meet to camp and celebrate Canada’s legalization! I have the best and biggest crown land spot near Abraham Lake, Alberta Canada or Nordegg, Alberta Canada!

Google those places folks cause you know Newty will be planning something;)

Oh, that would make my day. Going to Canada and hooking up with you guys and gals. Is there gold in any river nearby there to? I'm totally hooked for paning for gold. Maybe because we don't have it in the amounts you seem to got it. ;)

When is Canada Legalization Day? Haven't seen the actual date posted. But I haven't looked either.

I made a batch of Canna-Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. i was thinking about @newty while mixing them up. I used the classic Toll House Recipe on the bag of chips. I need to tweak the recipe for the Magic Butter as I probably need heavier dose. I made the Magic Butter with sugar leaf and now realize I should have thrown in some bud.

When is Canada Legalization Day? Haven't seen the actual date posted. But I haven't looked either.

I made a batch of Canna-Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies. i was thinking about @newty while mixing them up. I used the classic Toll House Recipe on the bag of chips. I need to tweak the recipe for the Magic Butter as I probably need heavier dose. I made the Magic Butter with sugar leaf and now realize I should have thrown in some bud.
Just eat more cookies. :thumb:

Yes come visit!! I keep saying, we should all meet to camp and celebrate Canada’s legalization! I have the best and biggest crown land spot near Abraham Lake, Alberta Canada or Nordegg, Alberta Canada!

Oh man, that would be so much fun. I’d really enjoy that. Maybe it’ll happen some day. Good vibes newty!

Better start the group pm.... ;)

Mmmmmmm

No date yet that I’ve heard? I was hearing July but then I was hearing September so who knows. My dr doesn’t even know. I’ll plan our gathering for next summer;)

Just eat more cookies #whatderbsaid

I usually add a 1/4 cup more green butter to any recipe;) just makes the cookies flatter!

Oh, that would make my day. Going to Canada and hooking up with you guys and gals. Is there gold in any river nearby there to? I'm totally hooked for paning for gold. Maybe because we don't have it in the amounts you seem to got it. ;)
People pan for gold all the time in Abraham lake. It’s basically a man made reservoir that the North Saskatchewan River feeds into and there’s tons of unfound gold in that river :)

Hasn’t it been sooooo long!

Where do you like to camp? Close to home or do you head west like me lol

There is very few places close by that I like but I have a few. I love water and Alberta Lakes are slews, unless you head south, north or west of me! Nordegg is only a few hours for me so that’s pretty cool!

I’m already so pumped for camping and well already started a few weeks ago on the coast:)

I’m going to get my trailer today for a little trip next weekend:D

Wooop!

We go south to the mountains. I have been looking at cabins all week. The wife wont rough it so we just look for somewhere as remote as we can get. I have my eye on a place that is the last house on the street at 5000ft elevation. I have to be mindful of the roads to get there because i ride down. Gravel mountain roads and a heavy harley don't go together well but the riding down there is awesome.

We go south to the mountains. I have been looking at cabins all week. The wife wont rough it so we just look for somewhere as remote as we can get. I have my eye on a place that is the last house on the street at 5000ft elevation. I have to be mindful of the roads to get there because i ride down. Gravel mountain roads and a heavy harley don't go together well but the riding down there is awesome.
That sounds lovely Sam :)

I won’t even ride my bike on prairie gravel roads so your just nuts :D I use a dirt bike for that! Lol

Chapter 3 is coming!

The end is near....

Dabbie aka cheese Auto was the smaller cheese of the 2 but she became the biggest in flower! You can see with the family portraits I took this morning when I snuck her outside for a final breath of fresh air at 7:30am (she’s a bit big and less sneaky). She’s definitely going to be my highest yield to date, I say 3 zips

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

She was involved in the attempted murder of ALL plants at the hands of my BF who did not water my plants at all in the last week? few days before my return. She had serious lockout and was headed for early harvest. I was able to save her and she sure grew in the past 2 weeks.

I took a page out of Derby’s book and am leaving more on the buds;)

:D:D

The last few are at the half way point where I’m posting, smoking a dube and drinking my cold canna coffee!

Happy mother’s day to all my ladies who are moms and my #fellafriends moms\single dads who are both and especially to my gal @hortishorti who has her first bun in the oven:)

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

My daughter will likely bring me a mother’s day bong or something like that soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom