Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

yeah I was sitting up on the couch late last night (well this morning) playing video games and all of a sudden I looked at the clock and it said 4:17am. I was like WTF, I just looked a little bit ago and it was a little after 2am. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled to learn we sprung forward last night.

Day light savings is stupid, no other way to describe it.....stupid!

yeah I was sitting up on the couch late last night (well this morning) playing video games and all of a sudden I looked at the clock and it said 4:17am. I was like WTF, I just looked a little bit ago and it was a little after 2am. Needless to say I wasn't thrilled to learn we sprung forward last night.

Day light savings is stupid, no other way to describe it.....stupid!
Kinda is but our normal time is what we just left. I prefer the extra hour of daylight in the evening. I don't sleep much so getting up earlier doesn't bother me.

Oh @SamSmith you don’t even know! I dry heaved a bunch of times during this harvest!:laugh::laugh: Goes from delightful to overwhelming in seconds!! That FHO Smell is daaaaaank #outrageous

I had my widows open off an on, even with this winter weather :rofl::rofl:

Even when I burp the jars I almost lose my lunch in the best way...just hits me...bam! I think I’m high off fumes :rofl:

Wow, that is daaaaaaannnnnnkkk...

Oh @SamSmith you don’t even know! I dry heaved a bunch of times during this harvest!:laugh::laugh: Goes from delightful to overwhelming in seconds!! That FHO Smell is daaaaaank #outrageous

I had my widows open off an on, even with this winter weather :rofl::rofl:

Why is that? I love the smell of cured weed but it serriously sets me off with the wet trimming. Weird that i am not alone. It gets much better in the jars. Ace and a few others told me 3 weeks or more and my jock horror is at that mark now. It is a ton better all around smell and smoke wise. Stuff lays me on my ass.

One question for anyone that can answer it is 62% is the target RH but that seems a little damp for rolling a joint up. Works fine in a bowl or bong. After the cure what are your holding numbers? I have mine dead nuts on the jock after 3 weeks. Bringing the rest in line now.

Oh, I have “chronic nausea” lovely side effect of some stomach stuff, I’m sure that makes it worse..I think the smell from the jars is delicious but it must trigger nausea because I start salivating right away or maybe it’s just the weed!! Lol

I like it around 58-60% perfect for dubees

Oh, I have “chronic nausea” lovely side effect of some stomach stuff, I’m sure that makes it worse..I think the smell from the jars is delicious but it must trigger nausea because I start salivating right away or maybe it’s just the weed!! Lol

Oh, dang..... :hug:

Sorry about the chronic nausea. That sucks.....I hate that feeling.

Yeah I try to keep mine around there too. Seems to be the perfect range for me.

Package arrived today from the #Farmacy

Hmmm what to try first??? Ummm all of them;)

Yep my WW SMOTHERED in grape moon rocks and love potion kief! Mmmmm

I’m going to make my own moon rocks out of my buds in a month dipped in blue dream pho rolled in love potion kief

:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

My stomach is useless newty, I know the feeling. They call mine IBS.

The Pink Kush will help a whooole lot with it, at least it does for me. Will be a great med for us!

Haha they called mine that for a while!

Sorry bud I get it and am very excited for that pink Kush!

Speaking of...I caught her praying to the light god this morning;) she’ll come around now

Back
Top Bottom