Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Yes she is my proud and joy! Thank you. Yeah, it's something special with them.

Ok, and labrador maybe? I got really worried now for your sake. This is no walk in the park. Hope you are good.

Thanks and yes half black lab:/ I’m prepared for the worst
I'm in too, though not exactly sure for what. Thanks!

Ha! Me too, signed up first ask questions later...before they ran out of my shirt size!
If it has the train wreck in it which it should that might be the culprit. Train wreck is the only strain or seeds in general that i have had trouble germinating. I tried multiples to get one for this grow. Thus only having 3 plants when the plan was for 4. If the TW turns out like i think it will i will clone the next one i grow. It's a great effect.

I’m trying to germ two trainwreck autos right now for outside! Fingers crossed Sam! :D

Glad Kona is still hanging out with you. Was dog sitting my sisters dog with grand mal and he had a seizure. Was terrible to watch and doubled his phenobarbitol and he did fine the rest of the week. Told them to keep him doubled up when they got back but my brother inlaw decided to just give him one dose and he passed the next day. I would have a real hard time putting my dog down less he was suffering terribly. You made the right call

Thanks Kismet, it’s very difficult to watch and as a big guy he is quite strong and doesn’t know what he’s doing when he’s coming out of it. He’s 90 lb dog so you can imagine the terrible thrashing. That is how he will go likely so I’m preparing for that. Thankfully I’m a fully certified crisis worker, I’m pretty calm with him when he has them. My boyfriend can’t cope has a full on melt down and has been traumatized from his one dealing with him. I don’t blame him, it’s tough to see and remain calm. I’m always the one that’s here with him so we have s routine that I slide right into. His body is too weak to handle even one more but if we can give him more time to recover as well as taper down the meds, while controlling the seizures, maybe he can have another year or 2. He will tell me when he’s ready to go, I believe that.

Thanks Kismet, it’s very difficult to watch and as a big guy he is quite strong and doesn’t know what he’s doing when he’s coming out of it. He’s 90 lb dog so you can imagine the terrible thrashing. That is how he will go likely so I’m preparing for that. Thankfully I’m a fully certified crisis worker, I’m pretty calm with him when he has them. My boyfriend can’t cope has a full on melt down and has been traumatized from his one dealing with him. I don’t blame him, it’s tough to see and remain calm. I’m always the one that’s here with him so we have s routine that I slide right into. His body is too weak to handle even one more but if we can give him more time to recover as well as taper down the meds, while controlling the seizures, maybe he can have another year or 2. He will tell me when he’s ready to go, I believe that.
I'm sure he appreciates your calm when he comes out of it. He thinks, "Oh, mommy's here so everything must be cool!"

I'm sure he appreciates your calm when he comes out of it. He thinks, "Oh, mommy's here so everything must be cool!"
He does:) I just rub his face and neck and whisper calming mantras to him. It really works well to keep us both calm. I can even keep him laying down right after until his heart goes from 3000 to 250

Newty, wassup with ya... Hope you and yours are well on what promises to be another glorious day on my home front.. Time to ramp things up for me, gotta work both jobs for the remaining of the week and weekend, so gonna kinda get dicey.. Never was any good at dice.. LOL... I am keeping up but only in spurts, SO Have a great Green Week and Weekend.. and all

Newty, wassup with ya... Hope you and yours are well on what promises to be another glorious day on my home front.. Time to ramp things up for me, gotta work both jobs for the remaining of the week and weekend, so gonna kinda get dicey.. Never was any good at dice.. LOL... I am keeping up but only in spurts, SO Have a great Green Week and Weekend.. and all
That sounds hectic! Hopefully you get some time for yourself:) Have a great day, I’m back to work today, but there is an end in site so yay!

ALERT ALERT! Newty will be starting a separate group grow for us outdoor #guerillagrowers

I will get this going on my work time lol and drop the link in here later!! Woooop let’s get growwwwing

Debbie wants company

Alrighty I got caught up with a few besties! I’ll get to my other besties journals later while I’m at work;)

It’s really so exciting to read and learn from all my friends! So many people are harvesting now and that’s so exciting:D

Congrats!!

This infused honey is the #bomb.com

Off to work, see y’all later

Back
Top Bottom