Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Every time I see all Those girls i get really really exited Hehe. Whats the white spots on the top right girl? Or is that light reflecting?
Your correct! That’s the light reflecting off my diy reflective walls (emergency tents, cut and taped up)

Your correct! That’s the light reflecting off my diy reflective walls (emergency tents, cut and taped up)

Then all is good ^^ I wasnt Sure so better check twice then say “I tought so but Did not say sh*t” lol

Have a great day Y’all my buddy just came and pay me a visit... I asked him for coffee.. the awnser was Yes, with oil Please:rofl:

NEWTY’S PANTRY PARTY

CHAPTER 3

Hi 420

As usual, I’ll start with a “quick” introduction, I’m a Canadian girl living in Northern Alberta. I'm a legal medical patient, waiting to be a legal grower so some discretion is used. I recently sent my application to Health Canada so I should get my license to grow 10 flowering plants as per my legal prescription. In Canada they allow you to grow a certain number of plants based on your daily dose. My prescription is for 2G/day and from my understanding, am permitted 5 plants per Gram. I am always a little worried that the #greenteam will bust into my magical grow room to cause havoc and chaos, until then I will keep growing my own medicine.

I have a few health issues but my main reason for using weed is chronic ulcers in my whole digestive system. This causes pain and nausea that can’t be touch by anything but Cannabis and I’ve tried it all.

This started a while ago and I had a major surgery a couple years ago that rearranged my system and removed like 2 feet of irreparable intestine and parts of my colon. This was supposed to help and instead caused more complications. At that point I was ready to kill myself.

I would say my secondary medical reason for using cannabis is to treat my mental health conditions; diagnosed with OCD, anxiety, depression, bulimia, ptsd and RAD.

Cute but psycho;) Haha!

I’ve spent the last 10 years really working on myself and am glad to say that all of these mental health diagnoses are in remission. I need to take pharmaceuticals to stay balanced in the brain but also a big part is self care, ongoing counselling and cannabis. It was an accident really, I started using to relieve stomach pain and noticed, even using CBD oil that my overall well-being and mood was so much better.

The reason I listed my multiple diagnosis was not to enlist emotion or have people feel bad for me. It’s to provide a list of diagnosis that I personally know can be relieved heavily by using medical marijuana, I know that if even one person can relate, whether they choose to say so or not than I did my part.

When I started using cannabis, it saved my life, literally. I will continue to use it for the rest of my life and preach the weed love everywhere I go. If weed was a religion, that would be mine.

I will also say that the decision to use cannabis was not taken lightly for me. I had been 4 years sober from all drugs and alcohol when I got sick. I had been using all the same medications that chemo patients use and nothing was working. My friend, who was tired of seeing me in pain rolled up my first joint in 4 years and I went to the moon. I’m not sure I ever came back :D I ate a real meal for the first time in months and I was happy for a couple hours, I also slept better than I had in years. I told my doctors and most of them got on board and I had my first “weed doctor”.

In those early days, and even now, I need to pay attention and be mindful about how I use. I’m not perfect but I feel if anything this plant has actually helped my recovery from alcohol and other hard drugs.

I am currently working on an addictions treatment and recovery model using cannabis as part of the treatment. If this is something I can sell, that’s definitely my niché in this new world! Not only do I have my own personal journey of navigating the world of addiction and mental health, I am a social worker and have been in the field for over 15 years. I will be retiring from this career at the end of June. I’m currently trying to figure out how to work in the new legal/medical weed industry. I plan to focus all of my energy into this goal as soon as I am done my commitment with my employer.

How I got into growing was pretty natural.

But first, here’s a little back story you might know if you’ve been following me since the beginning...

My dadeo lives on Vancouver island and grows legally inside. He has been growing and using medically for 15-20 years (probably before I knew I’m sure LOL) He was my bible and really got me started and even now we just get on the phone and blah blah blah about growing. He’s gotten so curious with what I’m doing and trying, that he’s watching my tutorials now :D He grows pretty old school and is really impressed with my potency and yield. He grows 10 plants from beginning to end over 6 months and does this 2 times a year. Well ol dad is pretty impressed with my style of growing and infusing and wants in! :D He just started growing some of the seeds I sent him as well as making his green butter the same way I do. He recently had a cooking with cannabis crisis that I helped figure out:) Its pretty cool to be teaching my dad stuff now;) He says, who knew you'd be a scientist when you grew up LOL *(Funny cause I have and Arts degree)

I come from a long line of green thumbs. I’ve been gardening my whole life really but I didn’t start my own garden until I bought my home, 10 years ago. I did a veggie garden every year, I didn’t even like gardening...ha! I called them my “hate-gardens”. Lol I did the minimal work every year and got mediocre results. Well the bug hit me about 3 years ago when, finally the flowers I planted every year (also hated) lasted longer than 2 weeks. I would buy them transfer them into my pots and beds and they would slowly die but immediately lol. That year, I was actually caring for them and spending time with them and that year I had flowers all summer and a waaaay better veggie garden. That was the year I started researching and asking questions, I wanted to get better, I was invested.

I was originally prescribed 2g/day which allows me to purchase 2 oz a month from a government sanctioned Licensed Producer. At the time, I was paying 500-700 $ a month for my medicine from the LP. I am not rich but not poor either and I couldn’t afford to buy the medicine I needed. I was sick of giving my money to the man, and knew I could do it myself. The rest is history...

I started growing last May 2017 and I have taken 3 full grows to harvest. My first #skinnybitches Grow was 3 bag seed plants, au natural, no training, no food until the end, I transplanted 1 plant, 6 weeks into flower, bugs, too much defoil, minimal light, etc...all that fun newb stuff! If you want a laugh, check it out;) I got just under 1 oz from those #skinnybitches, the weed turned out aight and it got me high so success!!

My 2nd Grow ended with 3 plants getting me 4.4 oz, a bit different lol but still a lot to learn and improve on. The quality of this grow is outstanding and has officially signed me up to this for life!

My 3rd grow, Chapter 2 which I just reviewed, got me just over 10.5 OZ of delicious multi strained goodness. (3 WW clones, 2 Auto cheese and 1 mini auto moby dick)

That's right, totals are in for Dabbie and Thing 1; The last cheese auto came in at 3.5 OZ and the Tiny Moby auto came in at 8G:D:D

What am I using??

Since I am doing “perpetual”, I have;

Bloom Room- 1x IDAODAN Grow Tent 3x3 (Amazon)
• California Lightworks 550 LED(thanks neighbour @SwAggNiFiCeNt ) borrowed
• Fans-sunbeam coolme oscillating fan blowing up their skirts and tent pole clip-fan 10”, blowing above the canopy and below the light. (Amazon)
• Exhaust-Hurricane 4” (again, thanks neighbour;)) used 4” dryer ducting out and attached to 4” carbon filter inside the tent at the top (amazon)

Veggie Space- 1x Party Pantry aka 2x3 closet in my #ladycave
• Mars Pro ll Epistar 600w LED (Marshydro)
• Fan -medium Honeywell oscillating fan (Amazon)

Outdoor Green House -1x OGROW 3 Tier 6 shelf Portable Greenhouse (H77”xW29”xL56”) (Amazon)
• Light? The mother F'n SUN! :D
• Fans? The cool breath of mother earth aka the wind.

Germination Station -an old Vanity of mine with lights hung in the shelf
• 2 x 2ft T12 plant lights 20 W each (Canadian Tire)

Extra's
• Various sticky traps to prevent gnats!
• 1, 2, 3, 5 Gallon Airpots (Amazon) (local hydro store)
• Chapin 1 gallon garden pump pressure sprayer, use for outdoor NEEM treatments (Amazon)
• 3 and 5 gallon buckets for water and mixing Coco (Home Depot)
• Plastic Batman watering cup also used to weigh my crops :D
• I lined my closet grow space with Mylar type emergency tent all cut up and re fit by me!
• Plastic trays to catch run off
• Jiffy pellets for germination/cloning
• Spray bottles
• Fiskar Trimmers
• Neem oil
• Bungee cords and straps
• Variously sized plastic Booster seats for shorter plants to keep things even
• TDS pen to measure ppm
• PH strips
• Pipe cleaners and lawn staples for training

Medium
• straight Coco Coir washed/rinsed and charged with 1/4 Nutrients including cal/mag supplement
• Some of the plants have perlite mixed in (not a fan).

Nutrients
Emerald Harvest Professional 2 Part Nutrient Series: Includes; Cali Pro Grow Part A & B, Cal Mag, Emerald Goddess and Sturdy Stalk/Cali Bloom Part A & B, Honey Chome and King Kola. My super fantastic neighbour brought me the whole dang line to try out when he dropped off our newest baby girl:)
The Bloom Room is currently getting
General Hydroponics Florabloom, Liquid Koolbloom and dry Koolbloom. The girls I have in Veg will do the Emerald Harvest all the way through just to give it a fair test. At that point, I will reflect and make a decision regarding nutes and schedule. Right now I am trying everything!
Recharge -Professional strength Microbial SuperPack (I use the Mycorrhizae all through veg by adding 1/2 tspn to the water)
PH down as needed – I do not seem to need it when using the GH but always with the EH (I like it to be about 6)

For this chapter, I will be following the schedule, roughly advised by the bottles and never above 700 PPM. I test PPM and PH at every watering and I water twice a day or by weight of the plant. I know the feel/weight of my plants dry and wet to run off. I water them until almost runoff everyday and rarely any run off ever. I mix a big batch of food for a few days and when the bucket gets halfway I dilute it by adding straight (dechlorinated) water and water them the rest of the week with that. This is how I avoid overfeeding yet not having to flush once a week, I think I learned this from @SamSmith

What am I growing??

Bloom Room
Mama Ganga- WW mama (Clone from previous plant) F Day 27 (triline training)

Pinky -Pink Kush (Seed from neighbour Swaggs) F Day 27 (Quadline training)

Crackbaby -Girlscout cookies x Green Crack (Seedsman freebie) F Day 13 (Quadline training)

Pantry Party
Unnamed soldiers 3 x WW clones -Quadline training V Day 45

Gee Gee -1 Gorilla Glue (started by Swagg) -My best kept secret and is also killing the Quadline
V Day 40
Back left in that top picture
She started lifting weights this week

Outdoors

Debbie is a CK monster clone I revegged 2 times and I think might be trying to reveg again
Damn Deb your a monster! She is Day 54 Flower but has been alive for roughly 175 days. She has revegged 2 times and she is doing it again because the days are getting longer. I have harvested her main buds, trimmed her up and lets see if I cannot get a 2nd harvest from her in October.

Sissies Plant -WW Clone I gave my sis and now she lives here so the plant is outside, NO FOREIGN PLANTS ALOUD INSIDE NEWTYS HOUSE) :D:D LOL I got flowers for mothers day and saw webs, so I through them outside in the compost immediately! NOPE
I am not sure what day this plant is but when I got it back it was in a trash bag (all day in her car) and I had to cut all the flowers off and get her healthy. She has revegged now and so I have trimmed her back like Deb and I will flower her later;)

Moby – Auto Moby Dick (Dinafem) A Day 20 and she just got topped.

I think its an auto? I bought 3 Fem MD and the 2 I had last grow were the #oooopsyautos so I assume the 3rd seed is as well.
Waiting on...

My Comparative Grow Beans from The Vault
Brooklyn Sunrise Auto (Dutch Passion)
&
Blue Dream'matic Auto

Hopefully this week as it seems most have gotten theirs!

And of course they will need some companion plants so I have a few Trainwreck autos that I am going to germinate as soon as they come. I got these Trainwrecks from a friend down south and he bred them so lets see what I can grow this chapter!!

Alright Chapter 3 officially begins.

#domoreofwhatmakesyouawesome

Also if your on Instagram or YouTube, #letsbefriends. My username for both is Genevieve Eatsweed or @missnewtygrows

Thanks everyone for allowing me to be vulnerable and letting this be a safe place. The positive feedback I receive in here and on this forum is incredibly motivating and encouraging.

In my life and in my recovery, I have tried to take more chances with my vulnerability and humility. I allow myself to be vulnerable when opportunity presents its self and say YES as much as I am able.

If you don’t have passion, you have nothing!

View media item 1553326
View media item 1553325

That's what I have been saying for a while. Seems like every week brings A new harvest.

Newty your nailing it up there.
Thanks so much Sam! I wish I was harvesting every week! Well sometimes I am :D

Doggies look happy as well. A little sun makes everyone happy. Our female is recovering from her surgery on Tuesday.

That’s great! Mine are both on the road to recovery and Cree is just amazing!

Oh man!! I’m still waiting for too much weed:)

Back
Top Bottom