Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Amazing job! Glad it worked well! So no skin just in the squirt bottle and molds?
Yes. Just took off the heat still stirring for 5 minutes then into the squirt bottle when cooled a bit. All those tiny bears would have been a mess without the bottle so that was key. Have a wonderful last day at work !! Must be a good feeling. Holla

Ha ha ohhh the collar of shame! Poor thing, I wish her a speedy recovery as well:)

You know shed no one lost an eye but one time when my sis and I were playing unicorns, I climbed the garage to the roof and jumped off becaus unicorns fly too! Well that was dumb of 8 year old newty but she survived with minimal damage and a new sense of fear;)
Bwahaha! I jumped off a roof with a trash bag parachute as a kid! :rofl:

No fear! I was certain it would work. I would have figured a unicorn could fly too. LoL
:high-five:

Well I survived! Thanks for all the wonderful well wishes! I had the best night with my #socialworkbitches, we were up until the sun came up laughing, bitching and burning things! 2 of my besties also found new jobs when I gave my notice (think Gerry McGuire)
And 2 more or on their way out, talk about a fucking clean house eh?

Anyways I’m ready to start this next chapter. Today we’re heading out for the night to camp with my nephew. And I’ll have him for a couple days while my sis is away.

So yesteterday I changed out of my cute black dress into my new life uniform, my pal took a couple pics!

Since there are plants in the update lol

Bert and Ernie (Bert out front) Day 13

Crack baby day 40-She is so smelly I made all my friends sniff my fingers after giving her a squeeze. The smell is almost like a nice soft mans cologne? It’s insane :D #imattractedtoher

I was feeding them EH 550ppm/ph 6

#nailpolishday7

View media item 1570102
View media item 1570101
View media item 1570100
View media item 1570099

#nailpolishcountdown (up??)

Back
Top Bottom