Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Newty’s on study hiatus being a cannabis scientist grower so might not be dropping in much (indeed i dont really know how often at all!) - but she will be back... Just didn’t want @notechvapor and @MarceloD2 (welcome to 420!) to wonder where newty was! :Namaste:

no problem Amy. Ty. I ended up buying AN PH Perfect coir veg nutes. I can't go wrong with Advanced Nutes. I read sevral places that AN runs hot and to cut back.

Thank Amy! Quick check in for the week:)

Welcome new friends!! @notechvapor and @MarceloD2

I buy my noname airpots at my local hydro store for 5$ each, Amazon is a rip off for those. If your in Edmonton it’s called t&t hydroponics.

I don’t use AN anymore because I’m a mover and shaker and need to try it all:D I use GH products now but I still stand by AN and would go back to them in a heart beat. You can’t go wrong just don’t get sucked in and buy all the extras. Big bud is the only extra I used and some sort of silica.

Good luck!!

Thx Newty. I have used GH many x. Good nutes. I think I have their organic Kelp now.

I started diy individual nutes with food products. I think Emiliya has the cal mag one. Birdy told me about used coffee grounds and banana peel juice.

These new nutes will be another learning curve. I'm cool with that. Always try to K.I.S.S.

Can't wait to read your joural.

I agree on hype nutes. Read the NPK and know there are cheaper ways to get better results. I cant wait too apply what I am learning by growing med weed ;) to my outdoor veggie garden.

I have a wonderful wife and three beautiful kids. They need me healed. I may never have my leg back, but I will definitely get this PTSD in check. I have lost some great friends to PTSD, its a horrible thing that can consume you. I know I have come close to wanting to end it all, but my family have held me in the game. Now I can see a great future. Be yourself Newty, you won't be sorry, in fact it endears me more to people if they are open. I have had almost all my friends abandon me because of my mental health issues, they obviously think its contagious ! By telling the truth you soon find who are your real friends. I have found some great people here and they are all pulling in the same direction, you can ask any question and someone has the answer.
I am looking forward to seeing how your perpetual grow goes, I am trying to get one going. My 3 big girls are about 3 weeks maybe 4 weeks out, I have 3 Mephisto Genetics plants growing under the big fat girls, I cannot wait to see how they go. They breed some really sexy Autos.

:green_heart::peace::green_heart:

Great journal! Nice job and congrats on your success! I just finished my Blue Dream aswell, which looked so very similar to yours. I was worried that my high humidity had made them stretch a little, as they came out a little sparse and airy. In comparison to the other two strains But great smoke! Maybe just the strain.

Back
Top Bottom