Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Looking good there newty. Wont be long before chop chop time. :)
This is very exciting! I planted these babies back in Nov so you could say I’m very eagar to start my home grown collection:volcano-smiley:

WOO I'm gone for just a few weeks and come back to Newty's WW looking a tad red in the lights off?
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Sorry I've been gone girl, I just got my LRSM for Piano! Big big BIG year scheduled ahead of me :)
Really happy to see you have such gorgeous plants :love:

WOO I'm gone for just a few weeks and come back to Newty's WW looking a tad red in the lights off?
:circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Sorry I've been gone girl, I just got my LRSM for Piano! Big big BIG year scheduled ahead of me :)
Really happy to see you have such gorgeous plants :love:

Yay! Your back:passitleft:

Now I can see all your emojis!! Ha! Thanks for all the compliments. Congrats on your achievements! Do you get to do some traveling? I’ll be by to check on Christina soon, I bet she’s huge!! :slide:

Alright people...I’ve been working really hard this past grow and finally after 3/4days Of drying these early snips are ready for the jars and to taste:cool:

I of course try the WW first and it’s amaze.

That is all.

Congrats on the mini harvest. Good to hear your WW turned out as good as it looks!

Thanks SF! It wasn’t very long lasting, let’s hope the top nugs are better than the bottom fluff! I’m thinking the cure will also help improve the potency. I was pretty surprised at how dense and hard the buds are. :yahoo:

Was picking dog hairs off the girls (I do this constantly) they are getting some real colours! I mean it’s not that cold at night, low 70’s/high 60’s I’m officially obsessed!

Oh and just a shot of my Alberta watermelon...last summers plant I learned about. Haha the slugs got most of the melon plants and only 1 teeny tiny gal tried to grow in October in Canada:D :rip:

Love the colors.. they look nice and dense to me!! They are ready to go girl what are ya waiting for?! Begging for you to smoke the shit out of them lol. The cure can definitely make the buds better and ive found it really makes the high last a lot longer. Like a month after curing ill get stoned for several hours instead of just one or two. Flavors and smell come out more, buds are smoother when smoked. Remember so many times when i bought weed and now i know it wasnt cured at all. Fuckers. All my old dealer friends would shit their pants if they saw what im growing hehe. :welldone::thumb::circle-of-love:

Love the colors.. they look nice and dense to me!! They are ready to go girl what are ya waiting for?! Begging for you to smoke the shit out of them lol. The cure can definitely make the buds better and ive found it really makes the high last a lot longer. Like a month after curing ill get stoned for several hours instead of just one or two. Flavors and smell come out more, buds are smoother when smoked. Remember so many times when i bought weed and now i know it wasnt cured at all. Fuckers. All my old dealer friends would shit their pants if they saw what im growing hehe. :welldone::thumb::circle-of-love:
Haha thanks Toasty! We have some similar colours :p
I’m excited to have enough weed to really cure this time. They are still a bit clear for me so I’m waiting but it looks like next week, I checked today;) They are dense rocks, very firm, OTM was right about that! Thanks for explaining the cure, I knew I gave you my vote for a reason Toasty:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Haha thanks Toasty! We have some similar colours :p
I’m excited to have enough weed to really cure this time. They are still a bit clear for me so I’m waiting but it looks like next week, I checked today;) They are dense rocks, very firm, OTM was right about that! Thanks for explaining the cure, I knew I gave you my vote for a reason Toasty:Namaste::volcano-smiley:

Yes we do!! Shoot they look ready! Im excited for ya newty.. youll have plenty to cure! Some buds arent too bad to smoke right away but others need some time. Dense buds need more of a cure i think. Thank you newty i really do appreciate that.. :thanks::hug:

Loving the veg, it’s where my gardening career began ;)
Me too joe! I can’t wait to get in the dirt;)
:passitleft:

Me three!!! I wish i had room to get some plants started indoors for my veg garden but cannabis has taken over lol. Maybe i could try one hot pepper plant, love spicy peppers. :drool:

I
Yes we do!! Shoot they look ready! Im excited for ya newty.. youll have plenty to cure! Some buds arent too bad to smoke right away but others need some time. Dense buds need more of a cure i think. Thank you newty i really do appreciate that.. :thanks::hug:

Me three!!! I wish i had room to get some plants started indoors for my veg garden but cannabis has taken over lol. Maybe i could try one hot pepper plant, love spicy peppers. :drool:
its as addictive as bootleg-gardening, I’ve been growing them for about ten years. They look beautiful when they flower, didnt expect it to happen first time round so for a while you get a pretty bush with little white tops...then the heat comes ;)

Will be going again in early April if anyone’s up for a chilli grow-down? Most violent chilli wins? ;)

Back
Top Bottom