Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Nice refresh newty! Always good to take stock, with so much going on it’s easy to lose track of what’s what in your journal.

Your origin story gives some insight into how you got up to speed so quickly! We’re lucky to have dads that are supportive - mine has never grown but always been down with cannabis culture so my decision to grow was met with support.

I was thinking - we need a group Canadian legalization grow, don’t we? I’m not going to veg another set until a fall flower, but I’d be down to drop seeds on legalization day and veg them until September. It would be awesome to do a Canadian genetics only group grow!

Thanks guys! I do have a lot of plants, probably too many but my plans are to flower the bloom room then put the next four in. Then I won’t drop anything until July! And nothing new after my Sativa grow. (July beans) I should have enough to shut things down after that harvest for a few months! Then start back up in March 2019 ;)

Thanks Sam, that’s kinda what it’s like here...always have something on the go and need to keep busy or else... lol #energyfordays #madscientistnewty Honestly I’ve also backed off and water with no nutes once a week or when I feel like it/remember. I’m just experimenting at this point so why not?

Haha I just took a screenshot of your explanation so I can read it a few times and figure it out in my head so thanks! My first screenshot from my own journal ;)

Yay!! I’m heading over there now to check it out! Woot!

Ok so I think you have seen in my pics that when I train (quad/tri/mainline) I pin them down tight and flat...the circumference of my 3G pot basically. I work my way up to this as they get bigger and I am constantly readjusting them for the first couple of weeks. Pretty soon they fit nicely along my pot. Let’s see what pics I have...

I usually release them during stretch

This along with multiple super crops, keeps them low. I also supercrop during stretch, mine all bounce back with in a day and keeps them smaller. I mean they still double in size over that 3 weeks but they stay short! Hope that helps! I’ll be doing a video tutorial on training as the girls each become ready. I’ll be experimenting so it’s not all quads and tri’s up in here!!

Love your training. I've been doing much the same but never really concentrated on how many main lines I created. I'm keeping mine down to a reasonable height but they are about 25 inches and have been doing some super cropping. How tall do yours get?

Thanks everyone for the positive feedback! I’m trying to be mindful that this room is majority men Ha!

In my life and in my recovery, I have tried to take more chances with my vulnerability and humility. I allow myself to be vulnerable when opportunity presents its self. I am trying to find my future and my career in this medical marijuana world.
I feel like if I give it my all and I fail at least no one can say I didn’t try hard enough! I am currently working on my bio, profile and resume to brand myself in this new tech savvy world we live in. I think I’m going to take a class or two!

I’m going to plug away at this part time for the next few years (while still maintaining employment). I know it’s a long ways away and I truly want to build myself from the bottom up...I’m good at that;) I plan to take every available option that comes my way! I want to do everything and anything in the medical marijuana realm. The reason I listed my multiple diagnosis was not to enlist emotion or have people feel bad for me. It’s to provide a list of diagnosis that I personally know can be relieved heavily by using medical marijuana, especially CBD! I know that if even one person can relate, whether they choose to say so or not than I’ll have fulfilled my purpose.

I thank you for allowing me to be vulnerable and letting this be a safe place. If you don’t have passion, you have nothing right!

Seriously now who wants to watch a baking video...moving on;)

I’m trying to upload this sucker so I’ll be back when YouTube cooperates

I’ve tried 3 times to upload! Ba!

Love your training. I've been doing much the same but never really concentrated on how many main lines I created. I'm keeping mine down to a reasonable height but they are about 25 inches and have been doing some super cropping. How tall do yours get?
Thanks! I’m seeing the benefits to having less branches so I’ll be playing around with what my magic number will be:)

Mine got between 22-26 inches last Grow

Nice refresh newty! Always good to take stock, with so much going on it’s easy to lose track of what’s what in your journal.

Your origin story gives some insight into how you got up to speed so quickly! We’re lucky to have dads that are supportive - mine has never grown but always been down with cannabis culture so my decision to grow was met with support.

I was thinking - we need a group Canadian legalization grow, don’t we? I’m not going to veg another set until a fall flower, but I’d be down to drop seeds on legalization day and veg them until September. It would be awesome to do a Canadian genetics only group grow!
Thanks Dobe, my dad and I haven’t always got along so this is really awesome! I would have to say this is the only thing we have in common and it’s brought us so much closer in my mind! Oh we both like to cook and eat;) lol

I’m down for an “Oh Canada” Grow! Our American friends can join in support! We should grow only Canadian strains and celebrate being legal together!! Wooooop
I better get some bcseeds if we’re going to keep things Canadian or local! I’ll grab some when I’m in BC next month!

Holy crap! Now that was a post.... LOL everything looks great but why so many plants? How are you going to flower all those out? Sorry if i am stoned and missed something.
Haha thanks Sam!

Wow....that was a post.....

Glad you are doing better.

The girls are looking good.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Hope you stay happy and healthy (as much as you can). :circle-of-love:
Thanks so much Bz! I’m happy and healthy pretty much all the time now, just some days it’s harder work than others... that’s life right!

I’m going to try @Derbybud!

I fiiiinaaaallly got the video uploaded...I can usually always figure things out;) Just in case someone is new to YouTube and struggling...lesson of today, you must verify your account via text before you can upload a video that’s over 15 mins! Geez Loiz!

OMG newty! Chapter deux intro is my favorite! Very well thought out and insightful. You’re awesome lady! The videos though are very well done kiddo! Love your editing skills. What software are you using, if you don’t mind me asking? Superb job. You know I’m hooked!

But you are done in time to be on the road with all the older folks that have nowhere to really be on a timeline.... :)
He can stop for dinner on the way home with the blue hairs for the early bird specials.

Hey! That shit’s unacceptable! Just because I have no place to be doesn’t mean I don’t want to get there fast (that’ll make a true stoner’s head explode)...and not all of us have blue hair damnit! I, for one, don’t have hair...my bald head may be blue, but that’s because it’s cold outside...so, put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :ganjamon: Oh, and get off my grass!

Good job Newty. You tube is changing a lot trying to allign itself for pay to view services. I guess it's a good thing we don't live close. I would be 900lbs eating your cooking. I would be happy though :)

Hahaha thanks Sam! Yes trying to manoeuvre around for free has been challenging, just takes a bit more perseverance lol if anything I’m persistent and patient;)

OMG newty! Chapter deux intro is my favorite! Very well thought out and insightful. You’re awesome lady! The videos though are very well done kiddo! Love your editing skills. What software are you using, if you don’t mind me asking? Superb job. You know I’m hooked!

Hey! That shit’s unacceptable! Just because I have no place to be doesn’t mean I don’t want to get there fast (that’ll make a true stoner’s head explode)...and not all of us have blue hair damnit! I, for one, don’t have hair...my bald head may be blue, but that’s because it’s cold outside...so, put that in yer pipe and smoke it! :ganjamon: Oh, and get off my grass!
:roorrip:^^^Get off the grass...
:rofl::rofl:
Hahahahaha Gramps is funny hey!

Thanks so much gramps! I’m using the iMovie app on my iPhone...they make it fairly easy to figure out and I’m sure having fun doing it, glad someone likes them lol

Ps your name is dropped in my video coming up next week...my “kief vitamin” tutorial lol
:thanks::slide::slide:

Back
Top Bottom