Newty’s Perpetual Pantry Party & Outdoor Grow Show

Ahahahaha y’all are making a sad girl laugh!

FIRST THING I though was where are my fiskars then I cried and threw things around AND then I thought #WWAD you guys know that one by now!

You reached out just in time Ase, I was about to come find you with a very large HELP sign! I thought lockout right away as it was bone dry and looked not to be watered at all!!

Boom lockout so I started the reset as soon as I got home last night and need to finish as soon as my dechlorinated water is ready. I will let them start bouncing back and then I will give them a HEAVY defoil...you guessed right Shed;) LOL

Phewf Newty! So glad you got Kona home and comfy again. That's a relief. Now your plants on the other hand...no trusty neighbor to look after them while you're away? I'm sure you will bring the living back to life!
#magicpowers
I could have taken better care of your plants from here. Lol
Sorry at the state of your poor plants, oh no . Sure they will recover now that your home. Glad to see Kona on his feet. You guy's have a good nap and hope ya'll both feel better this evening. What Derby said lol

It’s funny you say that because I asked him several times if I should get someone else to watch them...he said “I think I’m smart enough to water them myself” :hmmmm:

Next time I know!

Hey Newty big hug, but btw....my plants always look like that don't fret friend!

Lol mine are worse in person, yours look great bud, well I’ll need to come catch up! Haha
You Will get them back in shape i’m Sure!

So good to see you and doggie dog are good :)
Thanks NS I appreciate all your kindness

Always use something plastic or metal. Cardboard has no place in a grow tent ;). Stability is one factor but if the box gets wet and moldy and you don't see it and then that gets to your plants, you'll be kicking yourself for using cardboard. I've also seen a grow where the cardboard was wet on the bottom and bugs laid eggs there. No bueno.
It's on a plastic booster seat now. I never thought about mold. Most of the time my humidity is super low. Had to run a humidifier last time. I agree though. No cardboard in the tent for me going forward.
Thanks for letting me know about the cardboard! That’s out when I get in there to clean later:)

I’m still smelling ammonia which I was before I left but stronger so I think it’s the cheese! :slide:

#oritsmold

Sam I’m going to PM you

Also, this all happened basically within 10 days, shows me that I have some serious skill to have these plants as healthy as they usually are all the time. I KNOW now that I’m actually good at this so let’s heal these things and get even better...what Ase said;)

Haha no one is cutting anything off guys don’t worry it’s the only part I like about him right now! :D:D
Well that is to the......point..... ;)

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom