NewWallStreet - LSD-25 Auto - Soil - 400W HPS - 2015

I wouldn't know what too strecthed would be:) but I think you'll be fine, once you got the nutes under control they'll grow normally again.

Thanks bro appriciated :thanks:

Update everyone.. Ladies are growing, branching out and flowering like crazy. They seem healthy on top, but old leafs where the new branches are coming out are going yellow and new leafs are beautiful green. BUT overnight huge new, some kind of burns showed. Please help! I haven't feed them for 3-4 days, I water them just a bit last night after few days...

12177923_1138163749545270_1120984538_n.jpg

12179631_1138163616211950_1903347397_n.jpg

Ok, i think i know whats up. I have a small spray bottle, that i used to wet the ground top when laides were very small. After the bottle was emptey i poured some destiled water that was mixed 1/4 with nutes. Its was just a small amount of water, but last night i used it to spray the ground a bit. There is a chance that water got around and fell on the leafs. Could that be the cause of burns? Small drops of water with nutes...? Because all this happend over night.

Looks like the leaves has been sprinkled with nute solution(I did that too and thought it was trips...), if the new growth doesn't have this it's probably what's up.
Keep an eye out for creepy crawlies and nute-burn/deficiency anyways.

Thanks Purple, your thoughts are always appriciated. Looks like we got the spots figured out. Now the question left is the yellowing leafs tho as i states the the same place where the yellowing leafs are there are new branches coming out with very dark green leafs so i thought maybe the plant just want to drop the old leafs out? Ill feed them tomorrow since i havent for 4-5 days.

Feed them good and overnight they grew like crazy. The yellowing stopped. Cant wait to upload new images.
Thanks everyone

Hello everyone finally i get some time to make an update. When these ladies grow big it takes time to take images, upload them etc... :D
Well i think they are doing good, its their end of 4th week, no yellowing, no dark spots. And even the bottom of flowers and leafs are turning purple :DDD
Picture time! :D

Here is Ivy(3 leafed one), she didn't grow too tall as her sister, but she is very bushy. Lots of flowering. Still i wish she grow a bit taller. I remember when i wished she go wide... :)
10597.jpg

Her top
31829.jpg

8718.jpg

16455.jpg

Bud sites
9505.jpg

Now Julie :D beautiful tall lady
Top :D
61016.jpg

Compared to pen
7848.jpg

22265.jpg

51162.jpg

If the images haven't been resized you could actually see the purple color.

What you guys think?

Hey gang, back for another update. Gotta say, oh they grow so fast... :D I found out that Ivy is actually Pakistani Ryder auto and not LSD 25 like her older sister. I started this grow not knowing how the climate will be in the box.
For past 2 weeks everything was fine, I switched to flowering nutes at their 4th week even tho I know I could've let them grow more, if i kept them under veg nutes, but since this is not the best grow ever I just want to finish it so i can reorganize and hopefully do it better next time with all new experience i made... Over past few days older leafs started turning yellow again, and over night they yellowed out too much. Of course, pics :D

Family photo
12233438_1147184985309813_61025241_n.jpg

On the left Ivy(pakistani ryder) on the right Julie(LSD 25) Here u can see the yellowing leafs going crazy...

12270405_1147185018643143_1332860780_n.jpg

Ivy main cola top

12270533_1147185051976473_1015527571_n.jpg

12270261_1147184938643151_236726096_n.jpg

Julie's top cola, she is soo purple i cant describe it...

Any thoughts ?

Thanks everyone, and happy growing.

How old is Julie now?
There will be some yellowing in flowering, but if it happened over night it could be something else.

Looks like you'll get some bud and a lot of experience;)

Thanks for dropping by purple.
They both are about to enter their 6th week from 1st real leafs out. I am sorry for Julie, she really suffered :/// Ivy however looks very very good compared to others images ive seen across the net i did some lst and its crazy how good it is for the plants. I hope i get like 50(1.5 ounces) grams from those 2 ladies. Weed is soo bad here right now, and what use to be a gram now they sell 0,6-0,7....

Thanks for dropping by purple.
They both are about to enter their 6th week from 1st real leafs out. I am sorry for Julie, she really suffered :/// Ivy however looks very very good compared to others images ive seen across the net i did some lst and its crazy how good it is for the plants. I hope i get like 50(1.5 ounces) grams from those 2 ladies. Weed is soo bad here right now, and what use to be a gram now they sell 0,6-0,7....

Hope they come around, or atleast give you some nice smoke, the buds look really nice:)

I think it's like that in all of europe... I paid for 20g a couple of days ago and got 16 and it's not nearly as good as the outdoor stuff I grew this summer....and it was a shitty summer here.

It's hard to be a farmer these days:cool:

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Long time no see yall. :love:
Anyways I wanted to come and finish up the journal, as I did finish up this long time ago.
As far as I can remember I had bout 20grams from those 2 lovely ladies.
LSD 25 was crazy weed especially considering what you can get on streets here.
Ryder was great too, especially before sleep. :D
Thats as much as I can remember.
Few images

41590.JPG

32061.JPG

22564.JPG

16931.JPG

Wanna thank everyone who been here for this experience! Im planning a new grow.
Special thanks to Purple and Atrain for answearing my spams. ♥

PS Glad to be back here.

Good to see you got some bud for your effort ;)

Any plans for another grow ?

Ay my brother! Love to see ur still around!!

Yep back to my home coutry and will stay here for at least 6 months, planing out right now! I

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviewsforum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom