Next Grow Clones - Brian Berry Cough - Shiatsu Kush - G13×Fire OG

What nutes and how much did you add to your res? Also you may or may not need to calibrate your ph pen . I would just get a new one if its an older pen .
Sensi grow a and b dialed back to 3 quarter strength. Cal max dialed back to 3 quarter strength. And some liquid bat guano dialed back to half strength.

Try to mixing sensi grow A and B into a 1 gallon jug and don't add anything else . Test it after a few minutes . If it's still 3.5 or whatever then id buy a new ph pen .
I have never seen that with a pen befor. So when you use it on just water it worked no problem. As soon as I add anything to the water, it instantly drops to 3.56. So you are right bigbudzzzz new pen here I come

I had one of those same pens. Throw that fucking thing away as fast as you can. Piece of shit. Mine did the same thing as yours is doing. Drove me nuts till I figured out that it was the brand new pen.

Aug 3rd
As I slowly get this shiatsu kush back in order, I had to flip to flower. Not by choice, more by height requirements lol. Girls are growing rapidly at the moment. I switched my light cycle today from 18 and 6 to 11 and 13.
Each girl is now drinking around 4L every 3 to 4 days.
420-magazine-mobile1578741060.jpg

Brian Berry Cough
420-magazine-mobile438768417.jpg

G13 × Fire OG this girl is on a massive growth spurt, she all of a sudden started catching up in height
420-magazine-mobile1346494429.jpg

Shiatsu Kush
420-magazine-mobile454630674.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom