Next Question: Mars Hydro 600 TS

:ganjamon: no worries I do similar all the time
G'day RS
What are your thoughts this product
50/50 perlite or vermiculite
I have shyed away from the hydro talked earlier
My wife and I are Gunna run a hydro set up with lettuce just to get the hang of it and walk before I run
So I have 4 girls indoors and now considering best medium with least pest problems etc
Hope all is safe at your end

G'day RS
What are your thoughts this product
50/50 perlite or vermiculite
I have shyed away from the hydro talked earlier
My wife and I are Gunna run a hydro set up with lettuce just to get the hang of it and walk before I run
So I have 4 girls indoors and now considering best medium with least pest problems etc
Hope all is safe at your end
This stuff from Bunnings

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200908_111130.jpg
    Screenshot_20200908_111130.jpg
    288.9 KB · Views: 29
This stuff from Bunnings
You want to use that in a hydro net pot? It may all go right through. If for the 4 indoors I will have to look it up to see composition but likely it is perfectly fine

You want to use that in a hydro net pot? It may all go right through. If fotr the 4 indoors I will have to look it up to see composition but likely it is perfectly fine
I am not doing hydro as previously discussed
Now using normal 3 gallon pots
Now seekingbest medium for my room

for the soil Idk what the control release fertilizer will act like but I would give it a try, it has a wetting agent and is high drainage so it is a good thing to try.

If osmocote is slow release I would avoid personally but some use.

Try with no great white and if you get root rot try it with great white

for the soil Idk what the control release fertilizer will act like but I would give it a try, it has a wetting agent and is high drainage so it is a good thing to try.

If osmocote is slow release I would avoid personally but some use.

Try with no great white and if you get root rot try it with great white
Oh ok so great White can be used in soil??

Back
Top Bottom