Next Scrog Strain

What strain should I pick for my next SCROG grow?

• Pineapple Express (G13)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sharks Breath (GH)

• White Rhino/Medicine Man (GH)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Chemdog (GH)

• G13 Haze (Barneys)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Lavendar (Soma)

• Acapulco Gold (BF)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sweetcheeba

I just began germinating my last seed and believe I will be placing an order in the near future for more. It will be scrog and prefer the narcotic couchlock/cerebral high (either or both). Higher yields are preferrable, but I'm open to ideas.

My question to you is..

a.) What strain would you pick from either the options above or recommend one not listed.

b.) If you have grown with that strain, what sort of yields did you get? or just any comments you have about it in general.

I have compiled a list of some I had in mind already, but could use the input of the community. If all turns out as I hope, I will be doing a custom hydro diary with the strain(s). Gimme your thoughts por' favor :adore:

never ran any of the strains but i would say if your gonna do a scrog go with the long stretched node g13/haze, and make sure you let it go long enough to finish fully and i bet you will do really well :D

never ran any of the strains but i would say if your gonna do a scrog go with the long stretched node g13/haze, and make sure you let it go long enough to finish fully and i bet you will do really well :D
Think so? I loved it when I tried it once. but I don't want the mould factor. humidity rarely rises over 30% in my cab..think itll be an issue?

Back
Top Bottom