Next step up rosin press

gogettalif

420 Member
Hello all,
Been pressing with a cheapo ratcheting hand clamp, enjoying less than perfect but perfectly acceptable results. However, applying squeeze pressure to the clamp is painful as its my misfortune to have 2 arthritic hands/thumbs/wrists. So I would like to upgrade my press to one that does not require hand squeezing. Nothing fancy, yet a pressure gauge and capability to individually control the heat to the plates would be plusses but not 'must haves.' All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. -go

Hello all,
Been pressing with a cheapo ratcheting hand clamp, enjoying less than perfect but perfectly acceptable results. However, applying squeeze pressure to the clamp is painful as its my misfortune to have 2 arthritic hands/thumbs/wrists. So I would like to upgrade my press to one that does not requiring squeezing. Nothing fancy, yet a pressure gauge and capability to individually control the heat to the plates would be plusses but not 'must haves.' All suggestions will be greatly appreciated. -go
Hey @gogettalif hope you are well my friend.
I'm sorry about your ailments.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
I don’t have a suggestion for you sorry.
But many of our members press.
I'm sure they will chime in shortly.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello , i have a 6 ton press from dab press and it works great
1-dabpress-bj6t35-mini-hydraulic-rosin-press-kit-rosin-tech-press-plates-kits-20-ton-high-pres...jpg

Please have a look at our sponsor, Rositek. They also manufacture Dabpress. No personal experience, but our members have given great feedback.

Please support those who support 420 Magazine. Without them this would not be a free site for all. :thanks:

Please have a look at our sponsor, Rositek. They also manufacture Dabpress. No personal experience, but our members have given great feedback.

Please support those who support 420 Magazine. Without them this would not be a free site for all. :thanks:
Hello , sorry about the name post but its a full time job just keeping up to date on all the new and existing sponsors this site has.

Back
Top Bottom