Next strain?

Greencheezit

Looking for some advice getting ready to purchase some seeds I like barneys farms products but I'm up to grow anything that's quality any advice on a good potent strain or one that's a good yielding strain ?

I was pretty happy with Gorilla Zkittlez from Barnes Farm. I have also did really well with their G-13 Haze. So many strains nowadays. They are finding more and more that can kind of do it all. Nothing really does it all. You have to choose what is MOST important. Ie Potent or Production.

Nothing wrong with sticking with one company once you find they breed and release quality seeds. You will limit yourself though. Incredible strains can be found almost anywhere these days.

I am also a fan of Barney's Farm. I will be running their Liberty Haze and Peyote Critical my next run

Strain selection is a personal preference. Probably each one of us would name a different strain lol.
However since you ask...
So far I have grown:
Purple Kush - Crop King Seeds
Hash Plant - Crop King Seeds
White Widow - Canuk Seeds
Bubba Kush - Canuk Seeds
Trainwreck - Canuk Seeds

I personally find the Purple Kush produces lots of weight but the Trainwreck is so frosty I think it derives from the North Pole lol. Both are great strains. If space is limited but you like a hybrid with dominate Sativa effects I suggest Trainwreck. It grows more like the Indica (short and broad leaves) so it's a great choice for people who like a bit of Sativa but don't have the head room to grow it as easily.

Example: My purple Kush (primarily Indica) stretched up quite a bit higher than my Trainwreck (primarily Sativa). Both in the same tent and both from my own clones.

Has anyone grown the tutankhamun strain heard it was a high thc strain me personally I like the fruity and kushy strains but hell I used to smoke reggie so it doesnt really matter to me just looking for some personal opinions on potency and growing experience because some of the breeders are completely full of shit about there seeds or lack of info on the strain

I would like to add Critical Orange Punch from Dutch Passion. I think the strain is on sale as part of a summer sale Fruity seeds. Great strain for inflammation, pain and full body mellow. Although it did have a big stretch when flowering of more than double is veg height.

Back
Top Bottom