nft help!

albertgrow123

hi people,
i have a;ways grown in soil,with good yeilds,now i have tried nft,in veg 4 weeks and looking good,currently 18 inches high(toped) and 12 inches wide(cheese grow).what i want to know is....is this tall enough to put into flower in nft??,i have a rule of thumb in soil,
from pot to shoulder,i put into flower.my main stem is usually thick ,but my stems in nft seem thinner,but they have raced on faster than soil.my e.c and p.h is fine and the plants are thriving,they have been topped and very bushy.if pushed into flower would it catchn up in terms with the way the plant flowers in soil,ie stem thicken up for weight of buds???.

any help would be brilliant

always on it :peacetwo:

albertgrow123

youll get more yield in hydro... i bet all your stems are hollow if you cut them.. and yes the plant will go ape shit in bloom, i run aero/nft. the stinkbud way. i usuly try to flower at about 7 inches and end up with 3 foot plants. thats with lst and super croping.

shit man,you are not wrong,you legend!!!they are absolutly flying,i wish i put them in earlier,they are hugmungus.got a new problem in the borg,but will resolve.had a scare the other day,where i have the borg,i have been spraying with neem oil and saturating the plants,in return it clogged my pipes up and no water was passing,all the plants were on there sides....gasping,i unblocked them and now are flying again.

just cant rid the spider mite

lots of love and stuff,love peace and sausages

albertgrow123

nice to hear, ive recommended this to a few people, but buy 2 small cans of dr doom. you cant do this to late in bloom tho. but fog the room wait two days then fog it again. but continue spraying with the neem oil inbetween the two days. that should just about rid them for the grow untill you finish and can bleach bath everything. also a drop or two of regular dish soap in the neem oil spray will help to dry up the eggs the mites lay. knock on wood ive never had them and hope i never will, but ive helped get rid of them.

yeah we had some nasty power outages 3 days long killed my newest batch had to chop and salvage what i could 2 weeks early. but no worries i got some bubba kush in flower now.

hi mate,the only problem i have is that it is in an attic/loft and smoking out is a bad option,trust me i have thought about it?,going to invest in nite nite spider mite from vitalink,as well as g.e.t neem oil,i will never go back to soil,ever,ever,ever.....this is the absolute,way to go.

will post pics.

regards

albertgrow:cool:

Back
Top Bottom