Nft Mind Blown Grow

Here we are on week 12 of grow,Had some mental ph issues after starting silicon,so have dropped that out,now just using bloom,pk warrior,cal mag,and sumo active boost....Girls slowed up for a week,but now going mental again...
20201202_183720.jpg
20201202_183726.jpg

Yea Silica has very high pH. Silica should always be added to plain water and mixed for an amount of time before adding anything else. After Silica you should add your Cal/Mag and mixed well and wait some time as well. Then you can add your nutrients. Just a tip if you want to use SIlica in the future. Silica is best when used early on as it builds strong plants. Doesnt do much that I know of in mid/late flower.

You get your 250 watt installed?

went with a Mars 1000 watt led in the end HunterNitro.And was needed.ive read everything,and seen all the utube vids from Shogun,and altho they say what you have about silica,there quite vague on mixing there nutes...3 weeks left on this,or there abouts,so second grow ill go full on,think ive got the idea tho...Secretly im a bit immpressed with it all,
20201204_063633[1].jpg

Next 3 cuttings almost ready..should be a quicker grow next time,woot woot.

@HunterNitro can you hook me up with info on mixing nutes?i didnt even know you had to leave calmag once added too water,and like i say,shogun are a bit vague on which nutes and when too mix.TIA.:p

Pretty much what I have said. Silica always first in plain water if you are using it and let it mix and sit for some time before adding anything. After that add your Cal/Mag and mix well. If not using silica, add your calmag first and mix well and then you can add nutrients. Doesnt matter much what you add after those two. Just never mix nutrients outside your solution(Example: dont mix nutrients together before you add them to water). Always add nutrients one at a time to your solution. Pretty basic once you learn. Just a lot of people dont know.

Pretty much what I have said. Silica always first in plain water if you are using it and let it mix and sit for some time before adding anything. After that add your Cal/Mag and mix well. If not using silica, add your calmag first and mix well and then you can add nutrients. Doesnt matter much what you add after those two. Just never mix nutrients outside your solution(Example: dont mix nutrients together before you add them to water). Always add nutrients one at a time to your solution. Pretty basic once you learn. Just a lot of people dont know.
How long do you usually let each part mingle? Minutes? Hours?

thankyou

HunterNitro Makes sense...found out a shit EC pen doesn't help...Newbe mistake, at most she sat with a mix of recommended, (half measure) nutes, find I'm adding water constantly, ph still drops out after a couple hours...​

Southerncough

this has been the issue, until hunter mentioned how issues can arise adding nutes/mixing...I've never had a guide...but as stated above, ec pen turned out to b shit, lol. Nursing thru last couple feeds, then flush....I'm on top of ph, but as mentioned, keeps dropping out, I'm just adding soft water at min dose of nutes to top off..,...

Dragon force next week, then flush.....Bless em, they've come thus far....But need to get this flowering nute mix right, Even more intrigued now. xx

So,i think ive got it now,Not sure what ive been worrying about,Ec pen was shite,been mixing 20 ltrs every couple days,sticking to guide on bottles,And all is very good in da hood.Ther obviously very hungry as there stripping the nute sproper,lol.drinking a good few ltrs a day.Very Happy
20201207_025545.jpg
20201207_025554.jpg

3 weeks left.woot woot.

they look great! So cool watching them grow so fast!
I just started some passive "Kratky" hydroponic basil in recycled apple juice bottles and had NO IDEA they would drink so much! A small 10" basil will drink that whole bottle in a week!

yes yes 420 ,hope we are all well,2020 almost done,thank fu.k for that lol...
Good lessons learned tho,After i last updated you,started down this mad road of ph madness....
trying too follow shogun schedule and get ph right was an endless nightmare....Basicaly,i bought an ec truncheon thing,and the diffrence bettween old pen and this calibrated thing was huge,been feeding plants,then a half again,so nute locked...
Lesson 756,dont buy that shit ec pen,lol.
20201217_224016.jpg

Fear not....All is not lost...after much flushing,and tlc,there still going,lol.
20201217_223932.jpg
131913018_313641569838215_1024112152923927009_n.jpg
131946211_1709699509211669_513404046546099691_n.jpg
131900645_2534950560131539_4507193264196442702_n.jpg

Cropped a few oz of bud lastnight,just thining her out now.
need them out for next cuttings,lol...ive never in all my days seen such sticky weed,And it stinks....
Merry Crimbo you guys.xx

Yea Silica has very high pH. Silica should always be added to plain water and mixed for an amount of time before adding anything else. After Silica you should add your Cal/Mag and mixed well and wait some time as well. Then you can add your nutrients. Just a tip if you want to use SIlica in the future. Silica is best when used early on as it builds strong plants. Doesnt do much that I know of in mid/late flower.

You get your 250 watt installed?
Oh my god I think you just solved my pH issue. My DWC buckets used to hold silica casting mix....I bet that's causing the weird rise in pH over time

Oh my god I think you just solved my pH issue. My DWC buckets used to hold silica casting mix....I bet that's causing the weird rise in pH over time

Yea just use hydroponic clay pebbles. Holds moisture decent for early stage and no issues or additives. Hope that helps! Silica can get very weird.

Hey Guys...So sorry its been a while....ok so full udate on last grow....the crap ec meter i was going by was telling me correct nutes plus a half again was correct....Basically ended up just flushing,however took about 10oz total including trim made into oil and wine.....
Have since been growing the cuttings on from 1st plants,and here we are today
152420116_251575746553059_2673596083804140257_n.jpg

There loving it,about 3 weeks too finish i recon...all ph and ec levels have been fine...woot woot.

a couple of pics from just now,im very pleased with this grow.
we are now rocking 2 x mars 1000watt led units,why not...temps up noice and all venting filtered into my front room...lush...heres the latest....
20210222_202723.jpg

20210221_222456.jpg
20210222_202703.jpg

Back
Top Bottom