NFT System tips and advice

Thanks for that, it was some help. Whats your method... soil, coco, hydro? Do you know anyone else who has any experience with NFT? So far its all going well just need a brain to pick. I might start a journal on this grow, i've been meaning to do one for a while on my soil grows but just lost all interest in it for some reason so needed a change. Its like starting all over again, my love is back in it, i thought with my years of growing experience it would be a breeze, i couldn't of been more wrong. Like i said its all going good at the mo, my babies have been on the table almost a week now and they have doubled in size with some good root growth, there looking real nice. There nearly ready to change to 12/12 but really need that brain to pick ANYONE.................?

Yes like i said it wasn't much help. looks like I'm on my own here lol. Thank god i haven't got any probs at the moment, I've heard this method can be tricky but get it right and the rewards are outstanding. Deffently shoud start a journal on this grow.....?

yes, that was a weak journal, wasn't able to put the time into it when it was going. But NFT is a great system, I've had great results since my first 2 runs, and am about to start a new setup with the aero NFT unit. Whats the issues your having with it?

Ther red cherry berry grow in my sig, was better than the first, up until I had a collapse from lack of support. lol. My bad.. But all in all, it still produced some very large heavy and dense buds. The buds pack on the weight quick, and the smoke was awesome. That smal system I made will yield a lb a grow if you get them supported, and be patient towards the end.

Hi i checked out your red cherry journal good job they looked nice :bravo:. It was alot more help.
I dont know much about this system, just what i've read. I'm currently doing a journal on my one, check it out and let me know what you think, i'm using a slightly diffrent system to your's.

Back
Top Bottom