Niacin: how effective?

talkof401

if anyone has ANY info on passing a drug test using niacin (250 mg released tablets is what i have) please let me know..i just want to know how much to take and how prior to the test should i take it all that good stuff..:peace::thanks::ganjamon:

i'm sorry, but niacin doesn't work. at least you didn't learn it the hard way like i did :(. it might help speed up the process a little, TINY bit, but those testimonials you read on the internet about taking a lot of niacn the night before and passing the next day are absolutely false. been there, done that, doesn't work. i took a lot the night before my test and smoked the day before (I smoked a lot, actually... ugh) and failed the test miserably. the tester was like "wow.. that's a bold line... not even a little faint.." haha. thankfully I didn't get in much trouble or anything, but the consequences still sucked...anyway, good luck, man. exercise, eat a healthy and high-fiber diet, drink plenty of water, and you're fine in a month or less, depending on your size, metabolism, etc. you're probably tired of hearing that, but it's absolutely true. good luck, and forget the niacin!

Niacin, or niacinamide, is effective as an antagonist to d-lysergic acid.

If you are trippppppiiiinnnnnggggg wwwaaaaayyyyy tooooo hard, it will end your trip in one hour or less.

Other than that, it is not effective for clearing any metabolites from the excretory system.

well what exactly did you incorporate into your pretest routine along with the niacin, how long did you wait, etc? because it wasn't the niacin, it was either you diluting your urine or being naturally clean come test time.

I took 4 niacin that morning with 3 glasses of water. Drank all day and had the UA around 4 and it was clean i was only weed free for 3 days i was shocked myself but the results dont lie maby i just got lucky

Back
Top Bottom