420 Magazine Background

Niccy's Gorilla Glue Auto Grow Journal: 2018

nickeluring

Thanks.
Yes, the buds are pretty big and dense. I think she'll easily fill up my cob-a-tron, and then some...
I'll check on her tomorrow, and then she's going down Saturday. This weekend I will have my back and neck in agony with trimming and bud washing. Luckily it's soooo worth all the pain. Lots of pain now, no pain later :D

StoneOtter

Member of the Month: July 2019, Sept 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Nov 2019 - Plant of the Month: April 2020

nickeluring

I just chopped her down. She's a good yielder.
I got some work to do on the weekend: trimming, bud washing, cobbing...

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

Heavenly Hybrid

I can’t believe that is an auto!!! Truly amazing. I’ll be studying your journals like a good little student over the next few days. #takingnotes :bravo::adore:

nickeluring

Thank you, my friend. I've had some great experiences with autos. In my world they yield better than photos since you can abuse the flowers with light more than 12 hrs/day. I'm experimenting with training, and I have some more ideas to try.
I just recently became active on this forum so I don't have any grow journal's from start yet. I will document some upcoming grows though, and I'd be pleased to have you along.

Heavenly Hybrid

Thank you, my friend. I've had some great experiences with autos. In my world they yield better than photos since you can abuse the flowers with light more than 12 hrs/day. I'm experimenting with training, and I have some more ideas to try.
I just recently became active on this forum so I don't have any grow journal's from start yet. I will document some upcoming grows though, and I'd be pleased to have you along.
Yes! I’m looking forward to it! :popcorn::nomo::popcorn:

Top Bottom