Niccy's Gorilla Glue Auto Grow Journal: 2018

Thanks.
Yes, the buds are pretty big and dense. I think she'll easily fill up my cob-a-tron, and then some...
I'll check on her tomorrow, and then she's going down Saturday. This weekend I will have my back and neck in agony with trimming and bud washing. Luckily it's soooo worth all the pain. Lots of pain now, no pain later :D

I just chopped her down. She's a good yielder.
I got some work to do on the weekend: trimming, bud washing, cobbing...

IMG_2697.jpg

IMG_2699.jpg

IMG_2700.jpg

Thank you, my friend. I've had some great experiences with autos. In my world they yield better than photos since you can abuse the flowers with light more than 12 hrs/day. I'm experimenting with training, and I have some more ideas to try.
I just recently became active on this forum so I don't have any grow journal's from start yet. I will document some upcoming grows though, and I'd be pleased to have you along.

Thank you, my friend. I've had some great experiences with autos. In my world they yield better than photos since you can abuse the flowers with light more than 12 hrs/day. I'm experimenting with training, and I have some more ideas to try.
I just recently became active on this forum so I don't have any grow journal's from start yet. I will document some upcoming grows though, and I'd be pleased to have you along.
Yes! I’m looking forward to it! :popcorn::nomo::popcorn:

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom