Nice to be here!

Yes, I agree with you and also I am here to learn more. When I was in high school in the early '70s and grew plants for 3 years there was no internet or even books that I could find on cultivation, drying, and curing. Now, I can sit here in my Lazy Boy and anything I want to know is available with minimal effort doing a search.

In closing would also like to mention that the members here seem much friendlier than the folks on RIU and have not really noticed anyone belittle others for asking a question or having a certain opinion.

Hello everyone! Been growing for few years now but need improvement. Looking forward to learning more.
Hey @scottreid1966 hope you are well my friend.
Welcome to 420magazine. :welcome:
Do you have a garden on the go?

Stay safe
Bill

Yes, I agree with you and also I am here to learn more. When I was in high school in the early '70s and grew plants for 3 years there was no internet or even books that I could find on cultivation, drying, and curing. Now, I can sit here in my Lazy Boy and anything I want to know is available with minimal effort doing a search.

In closing would also like to mention that the members here seem much friendlier than the folks on RIU and have not really noticed anyone belittle others for asking a question or having a certain opinion.
Welcome to 420!

NTH

Welcome to 420 Magazine @scottreid1966

What type of growing do you enjoy?
You can ask any questions you may have.

When your ready start a journal so we can follow along and help if needed.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:

Welcome to 420 Magazine @scottreid1966

What type of growing do you enjoy?
You can ask any questions you may have.

When your ready start a journal so we can follow along and help if needed.

How to Make a Grow Journal

Also, after you have over 50 posts you can vote and enter our contest to win free grow stuff form our sponsors.

Stay safe, and grow well my friend,

Tok.. :bong:
Thanks Tok! I will definitely start a journal and check out the links you sent me. I am a closet and outside grower ( legally 4 plants max.), and started cloning just last year but was unsure on how long a mother would last. Have read in the forums and learned alot. Germinizing now and after 5 days 1/5 have cracked. Geez this process takes coddling and patience.
Looking forward to interacting with the members and thanks for all your hard work.

Scott, welcome to 420. I too grew in the 70's although I was already out of high school. This is a good group of growers and everyone is free with their growing "secrets". If they don't know, they will refer another member who does. Be patient and take photos!
Thank you, Hafta!
Ok how about this :Namaste: How is your garden doing? ;)

Stay safe
Bill
Just got past the germination and pkanted them today. Will be starting my first journal very soon. TY

Welcome to the site @scottreid1966 :welcome: Do you have a grow going on now or are you getting ready to start?

Welcome to the site @scottreid1966 :welcome: Do you have a grow going on now or are you getting ready to start?
Thank you, Budman! Just starting a new season, had a hard time germinating my "banana sundae". One on five was planted yesterday, two more are due in a day or two. Gives me time to learn from these excellent members to improve my yield. Thanks for replying.
Live near Montreal so I start in my closet and such for a year now and put 4 plants outside come spring. Unsatisfied with my bud density but plenty of info on here to rectify the problem.
Thanks 420

Ok how about this :Namaste: How is your garden doing? ;)

Stay safe
Bill
Thank you, Bill!
I wish that my buds were as dense as I AM! LOL!
Just starting a new season, had a hard time germinating my "banana sundae". One on five was planted yesterday, two more are due in a day or two. Gives me time to learn from these excellent members to improve my yield. Thanks for replying.
Live near Montreal (cold winters) so I start in my closet and such for a year now and put 4 plants outside come spring. Unsatisfied with my bud density but plenty of info on here to rectify the problem.
Thanks for asking.

Back
Top Bottom