Nick Serious - DYNOMYCO 2023 - Solo Cup Challenge

Thanks GV!

I agree I don’t think I’ll be doubling ip again - but they are still a long way behind.

Got some more thoughts for a sort of conclusions on the next post.

But just thank you! People following along and having an opinion is a great feeling for me. I mesn the pleasure of growing them the best bit (I mean the growing too - not the consumption even!)
So yeah thanks for following along!

Nick

Post #41/42

Indy Twisted Sisters #21Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP #44 Flower

My thoughts on the grow so far - gonna find a way to finish as is but the room rebuild is next week or so makes that interesting. Probably be ok with a day in the veg tent. Everything going to remain the same.

My first solo pot grows.

& Co would say its my first grow…
Will be doing it again for siure. I can try out some strains before they go in the main grow. Or random stuff takes my eye. They also allow me chance to make slightly prettier plants. Our main grow isn’t really made for that!

On @DYNOMYCO - Yeah we’d been using ot the last couple pf grows already and when ever we ran into a problem it was never anything to do with the roots so we’ll be carrying on. I took one of the recently chopped Indy’s and opened it up to see the roots. They have permeated every bit of the 5G, nice and healthy, if it ain’t broke then…

Some pics below. The ladies tris morning plus the Dynomyco treated older (deader) sister.

Last post to come

Nick

IMG_3629.jpeg
IMG_3631.jpeg

Post #42.0/42.0

Indy Twisted Sisters #21Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP #44 Flower

Last post in the @DYNOMYCO challenge. Its been huge fun, trying something new. Pretty plants. Great strains had a fair bit of Indy already. Couple of days ago had some barely dried strawberry and that’s luuverly!

I tried with the photos. Had a bunch of lights on them, even one of the circle things for video calls or whatever. I think it may be time for a new phone! The camera on this one isn’t quite what it oughta be!

To be continued but perhaps a more leisurely pace of posting! Then dunno what comes after that. Maybe just throw the solo grows in with our perpetual.

Excuse the photos and thanks for stopping by!

STRAWBERRY SOLO SIP
(Azi Phenotype)

IMG_3633.jpeg
IMG_3635.jpeg
IMG_3636.jpeg
IMG_3637.jpeg
IMG_3638.jpeg
IMG_3639.jpeg
IMG_3640.jpeg

INDY TWISTED SISTERS IN A SOLO AIRPOT

IMG_3641.jpeg
IMG_3643.jpeg
IMG_3644.jpeg

Laters!

Nick

They look great and you won't need a crew to trim them!
The work of an hour or two for & Co!

Indy Twisted Sisters #23 Flower
Strawberry Solo SIP #46 Flower

Their food intake has jumped a bit more the last couple of days. Wow this Strawberry - uh hum, had some off the other grow about a week dried. Mangles me, think its worn off and then bam.

So they’re up to about 300-350ml a plant now. The Sisters was only taking 400 total between them until recently have had 700 today.

The Strawberry SIP has had the res filled 4 times (80ml - 320 plus a little on top. She was a 3x a day girl before.

There’s still 5 weeks and maybe 2 or more respectively.

Loooove this bit!

Nick

IMG_3660.jpeg

Right so - not sure what’s going on with the challenge but no matter! If I do need to see it out to harvest then come back to it. The rules aren’t very clear. All cool worth it for the fun and it was apparently across multiple sites so they’re busy I guess!

I’m still deciding what do next (not true - been shopping) But I’ll put some updates on these three beauties somewhere, for sure! New spot coming soon.

Which is when the picture will make sense!

Its very much grow material! Promise!

Nick

IMG_3661.jpeg

I was pleased to see an update here. I hope you'll keep the journal going even if the challenge is officially closed. What is the Strawberry again please? It sounds like I might need to try it :)

Right so - not sure what’s going on with the challenge but no matter! If I do need to see it out to harvest then come back to it. The rules aren’t very clear. All cool worth it for the fun and it was apparently across multiple sites so they’re busy I guess!

I’m still deciding what do next (not true - been shopping) But I’ll put some updates on these three beauties somewhere, for sure! New spot coming soon.

Which is when the picture will make sense!

Its very much grow material! Promise!

Nick

IMG_3661.jpeg
Aluminum skids?
I'll bite, where?
Morning :ciao:

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom