Nicky Goes To Mars: Test Of Mars Hydro FC4800 & Mars Tent

The one next to it is too tall, so just make sure the top of the plant doesn't get above 85 degrees Fahrenheit and it shouldn't burn

The one next to it is too tall, so just make sure the top of the plant doesn't get above 85 degrees Fahrenheit and it shouldn't burn

Yes, Sweet Cherry Pie is growing tall. I was referring to nutrient burn. It could possibly get burnt both ways, though...

This is what the tops look like today at day 34 of flower. The girls are happy under the FC4800 and we can see some frost being developed. Sweet Cheery Pie is flowering slower than the others, but I think she'll give me some baseball bat like colas in the end in return for being slow.

Blue Sunset Sherbert
Blue Sunset Sherbert - Day 77 - 1.jpg

Dark Phoenix
Dark Phoenix 1 - Day 63 - 1.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch
Mimosa x Orange Punch - Day 77 - 1.jpg

Red Hot Cookies
Red Hot Cookies - Day 77 - 1.jpg

Sweet Cherry pie
Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 77 - 1.jpg

They're coming nicely Nicky. Are you not doing any balcony grows this time?
Cheers bro,
I moved to a new house, and now I have a little patio. I have 3 neighbors that can see my patio, though. The plants only get about an hour of direct sunlight, but the ambient light is pretty good since I am surrounded by white walls.

Say hello to Dark Phoenix, Cinderella 99, and Diesel.

Resizer_16338548453490.jpg

Resizer_16338548453491.jpg

Resizer_16338548453492.jpg

I am very happy with the performance of the light. It works perfectly in the 1.2 x 1.2 m (4' x 4') tent, and I see no evidence of the light being a bit weaker around the edges. Buds are developing beautifully all over. Mimosa x Orange Punch especially is starting to get very frosty.

All - Day 86 - 4.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch - Day 86 - 6.jpg

Looks killer for sure. I have one of those going now. Something to look forward to.

Do you have any strain info on it?
Barney's has removed all strain info on their web site. I'd assume for legal reasons as the only thing they say about the seeds is that they're collectibles...

Have to agree the spread on these bars is great.
I am very happy with the performance of the light. It works perfectly in the 1.2 x 1.2 m (4' x 4') tent, and I see no evidence of the light being a bit weaker around the edges. Buds are developing beautifully all over. Mimosa x Orange Punch especially is starting to get very frosty.

All - Day 86 - 4.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch - Day 86 - 6.jpg

A little update on the girls. They love it in tent.

Sweet Cheery Pie is getting massive! Her colas are fattening up still and they are long!
Red Hot Cookies is starting to show a bit of red in her buds. Most fattening done, and she's got some ripening to do.
Blue Sunset Sherbert is also fattening up still.
Mimosa x Orange Punch is finishing ripening. She's packed with trichomes. She'll be the first one to get the chop.
Dark Phoenix has a bit of fattening up to do still.

Overall I'm super happy with the tent and light - awesome gear!

Sweet Cherry Pie - Day 94 - 6.jpg

Red Hot Cookies - Day 94 - 8.jpg

Blue Sunset Sherbert - Day 94 - 4.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch - Day 94 - 6.jpg

Dark Phoenix 1 - Day 78 - 6.jpg

Today the ladies are 106 days old. We are getting near the harvest for most of them. Sweet Cherry Pie is a bit slower than the others, but she's becoming a monster! Her 8 colas are the size of donkey dicks, and she's still growing...
Mimosa x Orange Punch looks amazing. Even her lowest buds are fat and heavy. All the plants now have support due to gravity issues.

All - Day 106 - 1.jpg

Sweet Cheerry Pie - Day 106 - 1.jpg

Mimosa x Orange Punch - Day 106 - 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom