Niekodog's High Brix Perpetual

+ Reps for the testing! Congrat's Neiko!

Thank you! Potency tests cost $35, terpene tests $25. So it can add up pretty quick but its worth it to me. I keep a spreadsheet tracking terpenes to try and identify what makes certain strains special or good for certain ailments.

Not cheap, but a bargain compared to what I remember around here. Iirc, a test is over $100.

The costs definitely CAN add up, but it's really cool that this level of testing is available to the general public. It brings a level of enlightenment as well as transparency to the terms "dank", "fire", "funk", "frosty", "tasty", etc that are somewhat meaningless outside of generic discussions.

Thanks for posting these Neiko. :cool:

Hello gang, those left here anyway. Sorry I haven't had much motivation to keep up with this journal. After a nice break I'd thought I'd throw a little something up to let ya all know I'm still around.
Dr. Grinspoon day 46
20160609_054417.jpg
20160609_054428.jpg

ACE Panama day 46
20160609_054509.jpg
20160609_054538.jpg

HSO 707 Truthband day 46. This little thing got consumed by the Dr. G and Panama and didn't get much light. I don't have high hopes for this one.
20160609_054623.jpg

Utopia Haze day 66
20160609_054734.jpg
20160609_054745.jpg

That's all I got time for today, I'll try to be more motivated from now on. Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Neiko, good to see you finally...what Gov. said brotha!! We're still here ...Neiko , FYI, did you know I gave my back pot the CD at day one of bloom ....and the front pot just got their first CD last night at the end of week four? I'm doing this experiment cuz of what you and Seshan said . Will give us all a really good comparison when it comes time ...one pot really, super early with it , and the other pot , really super late. Anyhow glad you came back pal. Hope your "lads" are doing good my friend! Cheers .:high-five:

I see a couple strains I recognize! :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice looking DrG and Panama! :bravo:

I don' remember - is this your first run with them?

Hey Neiko, good to see you finally...what Gov. said brotha!! We're still here ...Neiko , FYI, did you know I gave my back pot the CD at day one of bloom ....and the front pot just got their first CD last night at the end of week four? I'm doing this experiment cuz of what you and Seshan said . Will give us all a really good comparison when it comes time ...one pot really, super early with it , and the other pot , really super late. Anyhow glad you came back pal. Hope your "lads" are doing good my friend! Cheers .:high-five:

Hey Duggs, thanks for popping in. Yes I knew you did the experiment. The panama and dr g. got their CAT drenches at day 9 and 14 if I remember right. They are both going to be heavy yielders but don't look like they are going to run forever. I've done enough now that I prefer the results and finishing time. They seem to finish on time or early even. Looking forward to your findings.

I see a couple strains I recognize! :cheesygrinsmiley: Nice looking DrG and Panama! :bravo:

I don' remember - is this your first run with them?

I ran Dr. Grinspoon before but this one is from seed, I didn't clone the last one. This one is definitely a different phenotype, this one is very similar to my panama. The last one had smaller dense buds and didn't stretch much. This is my 1st run of panama, so far I really like this plant.

Hey neiko looking good as always.......yeah I have been super busy this spring......actually got my journal move d to finished abandoned......lmao.......I gonna try and do better as well......I'll vet an update of my harvest last month in my journal sometime this week......anyway good to catch up with everyone......:passitleft:

Hey Nate, so how did the Jedi's turn out? Which one is your favorite?

Hello gang, those left here anyway. Sorry I haven't had much motivation to keep up with this journal. After a nice break I'd thought I'd throw a little something up to let ya all know I'm still around.
Dr. Grinspoon day 46
20160609_054417.jpg
20160609_054428.jpg

ACE Panama day 46
20160609_054509.jpg
20160609_054538.jpg

HSO 707 Truthband day 46. This little thing got consumed by the Dr. G and Panama and didn't get much light. I don't have high hopes for this one.
20160609_054623.jpg

Utopia Haze day 66
20160609_054734.jpg
20160609_054745.jpg

That's all I got time for today, I'll try to be more motivated from now on. Thanks for stopping by!

looking great!! :)

Good morning Duggs! Everyone is fine here including the pups. Just staring at my Dr. Grinspoon deciding when to take it. My last one went about 11 weeks. This one is at 10 today and really looks done. I might just give her another week, it can't hurt. I'll try to get an update this weekend. I harvested the 707 truthband and utopia haze last week. I am really digging the truthband. I didn't have much hope for it because it was so small and got consumed by dr G and Panama, it didn't get much light but damn is it good! I got a clone so I'll give it a proper go next time. It was a freebie from Humbolt. The utopia haze turned out great too, nice and strong. It gives a good face buzz and lots of get up and go, I will run that again someday too. I didn't clone that but I have more seeds.

Back
Top Bottom