Night time photography

Stunned

I was thinking of taking some night time shots of bud development with my current grow
But I was worried, won't the flash on my camera freak the plants out if it's pitch dark?
I have a green LED headlight so I can see what I'm doing and I know that light won't hurt them
It's more the flash from taking multiple shots that worries me

The chemical which accumulates at night to cause bloom is immediately eradicated with light. But infrequent snaps are not an issue. Don't go in there like every night breaking the bloom cycle. If it doesn't think it is blooming it will revert to veg.

Hermis happen when part of the plant has this chemical built up and part is clear. In nature this can only happen when a serrious problem like a tree fell on it. So then it will take care of itself since it wont be high enough to catch pollen and may die soon.

I can't imagine a flash really eradicating it all but a few and sure the plant probably thinks it just went to bed again. If it never sees a long night it will reveg.

Another thing tontry is using green light and a filter, maybe a digital one is needed to shift the frequency. Green light the plants obviously do not use.

Back
Top Bottom