Nine Leafer's Hydro Jack Herer/Pineapple Romulan/God's Gift Grow Journal - 2010

Thanks so much for your detailed reply! :cool: I decided after all the reading and researching and following my gut hit on this, that I'm going to be using a 75/25 mix of coco and coarse perlite, and OC+. The water analysis from my town was all contaminant based, nothing useful, so I'll pick up a saltwater testing kit and do it myself. Otherwise, I'll just water with RODI and CaMg+ :)

Sounds like a good plan, my friend. I started with pH'ed tap water for the first 2 weeks. Then went to just pH'ed RO water from then on. Makes it easier if you can use RO, so you know the levels of everything before adding anything to your water. All your research will pay off in the long run.
:welldone:

wow nine leafer that grow deserves some kind of a award + reps buddy
oh and ahh you should share :)

Welcome, shawaa!

Thanks for the +reps, much appreciated. Come on over in about 5 weeks, after the cure. :yummy:

:passitleft:

Girls are looking good, sorry i am too lazy to look and i dont remember but that girls in the back right witch i think is a Jack? was she LST'ed? and the others weren't? she is very bad ass looking with lots of spears

What up Irish!

Thanks! Yes, you are correct, the back right girl is the Jack. I did not LST her because she looked so damn purdy. I only LST'ed the front two plants, the Pineapple Romulan and Godz #2. So, I'm thinking of trying some different training methods next grow. Still LST, but in a slightly different method. Still thinking it out, it's more of a mix of LST and super cropping. Although, it will be more LST then super cropping. But yeah, she always looked so beastly I didn't think she needed the LST and she is turning out VERY nicely without it, as you noticed. What I want to try to do with the other plants next time is train them to grow much like the Jack did naturally, this grow. I love the spears too!

:headbanger:

:welcome:

I think you have a perfect grow going on~~ Very sweet ladies!! :yummy:

Greetings, T-Mac!

I feel I do a fairly good job of following directions. If the directions are proper, so will my outcome be. I had a very good base set of rules to start with and haven't veered far from them. The consistency is what you see paying off. Can't wait for harvest, T-minus 3 weeks and counting! Thanks for stopping by and sending out the great vibes!
:thanks:

Damn....that is beautiful. +rep

-Go

What up, GG!
:thanks: for the +reps! We are in the home stretch now! :yahoo:

Weekly Update - Week 10 (Day 49 Flower)

Things are doing great, I started to use the dry KoolBloom formula last week but then stopped after one watering/application. I realized I wanted to let the buds go a little further before I apply 'ripening' formulas. So I now feel more comfortable applying it now, starting today(again). The effects of the dry KoolBloom was noticeable 3 days after applying it only once at a rate of 1/4teaspoon per gallon of R/O water. What I saw was new pistils bursting from the top and sides of the bud, you can see it in some of the photos I got tonight. I had to rush these shots as I had about 10 minutes before lights out. This stuff seems to really work, that or the new CMH bulb I threw in last week is showing signs of being 'badass'. Lol! I have to go get some more rope to tie these girls up. You can see some of these buds hanging, screaming to be tied up. Anyway, here are this weeks shots.

0122111655-00.jpg

0122111654-00.jpg

0122111652-02.jpg

0122111652-01a.JPG

0122111648-00.jpg

0122111647-03.jpg

0122111647-02.jpg

0122111647-01.jpg

0122111647-00.jpg

The Subculture 2-Parter is an awesome additive. I will recommend it to even novice users since you can't overdose with it as far as I know. You can use it in ANY medium which is awesome... And your roots will love you for it!
:rollit:

The Romulan is a great strain. Smells extremely potent and gives you a decent yield. Usually it's one or the other.

Growing247, :welcome:!

Yes, it is smelling very good. I should get a decent harvest from each of them, although I would love to do a scrog method in my grow room. Thanks for stopping by, check back in a few weeks for the weigh-in! :yahoo:

Awesome stuff! I hope my grow progresses as good as this one has, Nine Leafer... +rep

Thanks, Zombo! If you keep the same steam you are running on with all the research you've done, I feel your grow might even do better than this one! You are on a great path and are following some of the tried and true methods. Keep at it!

very nice my friend. i hope mine turns out nice like that bro. cant wait to see dry nugs from ur grow.:bravo:

Thanks, Irish!

Yeah, the dried nugs are always the true tell of a great grow. I can't wait to harvest, not just to smoke the results, but because I am going to Re-Veg these girls and most likely add two more strains to the mix for a total of 6 plants. I can't wait to be able to smoke my meds and watch my next grow. As for your Jacks, I feel, scratch that... I know, they are in good hands.

:high-five:

Plants look amazing :bravo:

Welcome, IGrowGrass!

Thanks for stopping by and checking out my girls! Don't worry, it's ok to stare at these girls! :)

My computer hates you :p it can't load all those pics!

They look great man, really well done. :bravo:

:peace:

Haha Marley!

Sorry about the amount of photos, I just couldn't help myself. The camera does so much better then my phone. I went a little crazy! Lol!

I appreciate your comments, can't wait til these girls are drying!

BEAUTIFUL!!! you must be so proud and excited. juicy, sticky girls waiting for your hands to be all over their nugs. ;)
:goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom