Ninja smoking

hatrixxx

so im sure someone else has thought of this and done it before but i was wondering if anyone else has tried it since to me it was a genius idea haha

so i have my medical reccomendation of course, and i work a full time job doing the graveyard shift.
due to this my body pains and stress hit their high points during the night and make work very hard.
so i talked to my manager and asked permission to smoke on my usual break times.
he said it was fine with him under one condition
"i can not let anyone know or even think that im doing it"
so obviously this requires sneakiness

its been very hard to get away with it since i can texactly pull out a piece or a joint.

yesterday i found an old half smoked pack of ciggarettes under my bed that a friend left.

and BING it came to my head.

i carefully emptied out the ciggarettes and filled them with my medicine

now they look like a normal legit pack of camel turkish royals.

i smoked 2 last night and actually had an employee come up and ask if he could have a cigg because he saw me smoking. what he thought was a ciggarette. ;) luckily i said i ran out.

any thoughts? anyone else tried this :D

ya, get a sneak-a-toke, u know, they kinda look like a bullet, has a screen on each side so your weed wont fall out. just keep it in your pocket and when ya get a quick second your in business ... :Rasta:

well he says he doesnt but im not sure
i dont think he;d would tell me since it would ruin his professional look

Vapor genie's are nice for that, too. If I'm ever in the mood for a toke, I just make my way into a bathroom stall and take a couple hits ;)

i have done the exact same thing for years. except i done it when i ran out of papers or missplaced my piece. have you tried edibles? its great for stealth. thought i was the only one. very creative of you.:nicethread:

Back
Top Bottom